Hi friends. It’s Saturday and the last day of our OnStage@Home Stampin’ Up virtual convention :O(. There is always lots of inspiration and ideas AND the viewing of the next Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog + the Sale-a-bration items as well!. Oh my! Some really fun new products that I think you’re going to love. Can’t wait to share the catalog with you… but not just yet. We have to wait a bit for that. My notecards today are a direct CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of Tami Wilson. I used some different ribbons, but the idea is strictly hers. Give credit where credit is due, right? With various card stocks and DSP, these would be perfect thank you notes, sympathy cards, etc. Of course, change the sentiment as well 😏…
These are so fun & easy I couldn’t resist – and they are the perfect size to use as a gift or a thank you. They would fit in our mini Paper Pumpkin boxes if you wanted to get really fancy. :O)
Here are the details:
- Basic White notecards & Envelopes
- Tidings of Christmas 6×6 DSP cut to 2 3/4 x 5
- Cork Paper cut to 1 1/4 x 5 then die cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies
- Black card stock cut to 1 1/2 x 2 1/4
- stamp with VersaMark ink using the Whimsy & Wonder stamp set, then heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Die cut with Tailor Made Tags Dies.
- Soft Succulent card stock 1 1/2 ” square: die cut holly leaves from the Christmas Cheer Dies.
- Evening Evergreen card stock 1 1/2″ square: die cut pine sprigs from the Christmas Cheer Dies.
Putting it together:
- Adhere the DSP to the far right side of the Note Card
- Adhere the Cork die cut near the fold and just covering the DSP
- Wrap the notecard three to four times with Linen Thread and tie a bow. (I also used White Bakers Twine & Red Crochet thread)
- Add the die cut sentiment panel with dimensionals
- decorate with the pine sprigs and holly leaves, adding with glue dots or dabs of liquid glue
- add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels. If you want you can also add Genial Gems in the gold or Gilded Gems for extra bling
- adhere the bow to the sentiment panel with a glue dot to secure in place.
Aren’t these sweet? I can’t wait to create more of these with other card stocks and DSP! What about you? Want to make some with me? OK… let’s connect and see how we can make that happen! Below is the shopping list.
Hi everyone! Did you enjoy the Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop yesterday? Fun projects, right? Here’s what I’m encouraging and sharing with you: join to become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. You may do that with me – here. Joining during the month of November is $75 to create your own ‘starter kit’ ~ but you receive $125 worth of products that you get to choose. When you join, that’s free shipping for that one time, and I must say, I haven’t seen a $75 joining deal like this in my time with Stampin’ Up! This is a sweet package. Start with Savings is what they’re calling the joining promotion.
Also during a very specified time in November (16-18) is a promotion of products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Joining during that period will bring more savings, more bargains your way. I cannot encourage you enough to make good use of these two promotions. Join with me during those specified days – Nov 16-18 and get bargains galore. Again… you may do that with me – here. As a demonstrator you will continue to enjoy 20-25% off every order through Stampin’ Up! If you join Nov 16, once you have your new Demonsrator ID #, you can order even more of these amazing products at an additional 20% off – through the 18th of November.
Below are the details of the November 16-18 promotion.
PROMOTION PERIOD: 16–18 NOVEMBER 2021
- The sale will run for three days only.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- The sale is available through both online store purchases and demonstrator orders.
- Phone: 16 November 2021 at 7:00 AM (MT) to 18 November 2021 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: 16 November 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT) to 18 November 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click on the flyer at right & it will show the list of the sale items & sale prices.
Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 62EHPGHC I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you! And… as a reminder – during the month of November only, joining is $75 and the products with joining are $125 worth of product ~ your choice too! Just sayin’, I haven’t seen this kind of deal since joining as as demo several years ago. This is the time!