It is Tuesday and just one more day before the 2020-2021n Annual Catalogue goes LIVE! Eek… More new stuff 😁 – Today’s card features several products that are part of a suite of absolute gems… Beautiful World stamp set with coordinating World I almost forgot… the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (fabulous!). Let’s take a look…
Basic ingredients for this card…
- Cinnamon Cider cs
- World of Good Specialty DSP
- Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder
- Brass Foil Sheets
- World of Good Memories and More Card Pack
- Beautiful World stamp set
- World 0f Map Dies
- Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Misty Moonlight cs/ ink
- Very Vanilla cs (for the fussy cut sentiment and inside panel)
While this seems like a lot of items, this card goes together very quickly. – and here’s how to do that… card cuts are listed at the bottom of this post.
- Using the fabulous (oh, did I say that already?) Old World Paper 3D Embossing folder, emboss a panel of the World of Good Specialty DSP. This paper is thin enough and I don’t think it needs spritzing before putting through the embossing folder.
- Adhere this with liquid glue to your Cinnamon Cider cs base
- Die cut the two worlds using the World Map Dies and a strip of the Brass Foil Sheets,
- Adhere with liquid glue to a card from the World of Good Memories and More Card Pack
- Put dimensionals on this and adhere to another panel of the World of Good Specialty DSP. Add dimensionals to this and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp your sentiment from the Beautiful World stamp set with Misty Moonlight on Very Vanilla scrap and fussy cut. Adhere this to the Misty Moonlight strip that was cut with the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch.
- Attach the label with liquid glue at the top and mini dimensionals along the bottom. Card front is complete!
- Now for the inside and the envelope…
- Stamp the world using the Beautiful World stamp set, stamping off twice with Misty Moonlight on a Very Vanilla panel.
- Stamp the sentiment using the same set and Misty Moonlight ink, stamping at least twice to darken.
- Adhere the Vary Vanilla panel to a piece of Misty Moonlight with liquid glue and attach to the card inside.
- The envelope got this cuter little inkwell with Basic Gray ink and the feather in Misty Moonlight – looks like an old world pen & ink!
- Whee – your card is complete! Isn’t this stunning? (even if I do say so myself) It is such a special masculine card. It could be used for a graduation card, someone changing jobs, someone exploring different options for their life. This particular card is going to someone who just passed a certification for a different direction in their career. I hope they like it!
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY… THE 2020-2021 ANNUAL CATALOGUE GOES LIVE TO CUSTOMERS – 12 noon Mountain Time, 2 PM Eastern time. Are you ready – is your listg prepared? When you shop with me, remember you receive a free item of your choice worth up to #10 for any SU! product – and when your purchase is $50-$150! That’s a good deal folks… If your purchase is over $150, you still receive a free gift from me, but you also receive Stampin’ Rewards from the company. And that’s a special deal as well. So shop with me and use my HOST CODE… J2E4VGM.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card!
I apologize for my late post… technical difficulties today!!!