I’ve chosen a stamp set that has carried over from last year to create this sweet, but simple card today – Artistically Inked and the coordinating Artistic Dies. Let’s take a look-see.
The card base is Thick Very Vanilla card stock. Adhered to that is a panel of Very Vanilla run through the Stitched Greenery Die. This die cuts the paper but not all the way to making pieces as making a pattern. It is a wonderful background die & I use it a lot! I set this aside while doing the next steps…
- Die cut the large flower from Artistic Dies in Very Vanilla card stock. Gently remove from the die, holding in as many of the cut pieces as possible. Turn it over and add tape to the back side in those areas you wish the pieces to remain. Do not overlap the tape as this will create lines during the next step. Turn the die cut piece face up.
- With a Blending Brush (or 3) color the design: So Saffron for the largest flower; Petal Pink for the smaller flower; Pear Pizzazz & Soft Sea Foam for the various leaves. It’s OK if the colors overlap some!
- Adhere to a Very Vanilla panel with dabs of liquid glue.
- Slip under a length of Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon in Silver, folding it over as shown, adhering with a glue dot.
- Stamp the sentiment from Artistically Inked stamp set on a Very vanilla scrap with VersaMark , sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Punch with the Essential Tag Punch and trim bottom for appropriate length. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Add this Very Vanilla piece to Pear Pizzazz card stock and attach to the card base with dimensionals
- Add two Basic Pearls and the card front is complete!
For the inside, I stamped the very precious rose in Petal Pink ink on a Very Vanilla panel. Of course the rose is from Artistically Inked stamp set :O) I then stamped two leaves, also from Artistically Inked, in Pear Pizzazz. I added two more of the Pearl Basic Jewels then attached this to the inside of the card. I did not add a sentiment… but plan to later even though the panel is already adhered in place. How would I do that? A couple of ways can accomplish this. But safest so as not to make a mistake :O) would be to stamp on another panel of Very Vanilla, fussy cut and adhere it in place. As the card is now, it could be a wedding card or a birthday card.
I wanted this card pretty much monochromatic. But if you wanted more color for the inside, this Very Vanilla panel could be adhered to a Pear Pizzazz piece then adhered to the inside of the card. Just an option.
For the envelope, I used the same treatment as the inside of the card for the envelope front: rose in Petal Pink ink and leaves this time, in Soft Sea Foam. I then stamped this same leaf all over the flap of the envelope with Soft Sea Foam ink.
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended last night at midnight. I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’l earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
Products to make this card are from the 2022-2023 Annual catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items items offered by Stampin’ Up! in Jul-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Products for today’s card…