Good Thursday to you! Welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop with a fun sketch challenge.
Time is quickly nearing Christmas – how many days? I’m not going to count, it’s too scary! We have our tree up & decorated and I finally found the tree skirt :O) I put it away in a different place last year but couldn’t remember just where that was :O( We don’t usually put our tree up quite so early (it’s fresh cut) but hubby is having knee replacement surgery next week and everything will go on hold for a bit. I’m hoping to continue posting regularly but we’ll see. My goal is to prep ahead so I can give him all the time necessary, but … there’s always a but.
Today’s card uses two main stamp bundles: both the Seasoned Chic with Chic Dies and Christmas Banners with Christmas Banners Dies.
The card base is a typical A2 tent card on it’s side with Evening Evergreen. I’ve layered a panel of Textured Chic 12 x 12 DSP on Basic White and adhered it to the card front, leaving a border both top & bottom. Next I used the splendid Chic Dies to die cut snowflakes from Basic White and Soft Succulentcard stocks. Then I stamped the banner on Basic White with Soft Succulent ink and the Christmas Banners stamp set. The words on the banner are also Soft Succulent ink and come from the Christmas Banner stamp set. I attached the banner to the card front with dimensionals then added the snowflakes with liquid glue, glue dots or dimensionals.nFor a bit of extra glam and to bring in another color, I used the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels and love the subtle contrast!
For the inside, snowflakes from the Season of Chic stamp set stamped randomly in Soft succulent ink. The sentiment comes from the Season of Chic stamp set and is in Evening Evergreen ink. All this on a Basic White panel then secured into the inside of the card.
For the envelope, a coordinating panel of the Textured Chic DSP for the flap and a few more snowflakes from Season of Chic stamp set in Soft Succulent ink on the front – and done! This card has a real elegance and simplicity at the same time: soft colors and not too fussy. This would an easy card to replicate if necessary.
Now – time to move along the hop to the fabulous Carol Buckalew. Either click on the ‘next’ button or on a name if you prefer to hop around.
Terry Lynn Bright – you are here! 👍
If you would like to order any of the products to make this card from my online store or any other items, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE 4BGN9HG4 to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
My Star-Studded Rewards as a THANK YOU
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: 4BGN9HG4 Click here to go my store.
LOTS going on in the Stampin’ Up! world… LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS are going f-a-s-t ~ as are the CLEARANCE RACK items.
Click here to download the list of LAST CHANCE items from the Jul-Dec Mini Catalog.
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to download the CARRYOVER LIST of items from the Jul-Dec Mini Catalog
This sale is only Dec 1 – Jan 4 – don’t wait until the last minute or what you really want may no longer be available. 😀
Click here for the CLEARANCE RACK – remember, only available while supplies last!
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)*
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)*
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Let me explain just a bit… this collection is available right now. However, only those items listed in the second set will be available in the coming year. Does that clarify for you – a bit? This is a promotion to get you excited about the NEW Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog. 👍👍👍 The full collection is available by using this item number 163129.
OK~ what else… lots of fabulous finds for gifting others – or yourself…
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and 8 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block.
- Available in English and French
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede.
Wouldn’t this kit be great for making masculine cards? For me, having a stack of these ready at my fingertips would be a real advantage. And we have several friends who love to travel and I just see this as a perfect justification 👍. We made this kit at convention recently ~
161056 BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT. $25 USD | $34 CAD
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
- Kit includes 9 tags and 9 gift card holders—3 each of 3 designs
- Includes the exclusive Christmas Gifting Stamp Set and a Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Sized to fit standard gift cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, black foil, Mint Macaron, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
I think there are lots of possibilities for you today: gift ideas for yourself, or others; Retiring list, LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS, CLEARANCE RACK – have fun shopping!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.