Today’s card is to inspire you re: retiring products on this FREE SHIPPING day from Stampin’ Up! Now is the time to purchase those LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS, CLEARANCE RACK, KITS & more.
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On 19 April only (TODAY), we are offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 USD or more. This incredible deal lasts for just 24 hours, so get your orders placed on Wednesday, April 19 to get free shipping on your order of $75+!!!
- All order types qualify for this promotion
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount of $75 has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 19 April 2023.
- With the exception of a one-time monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the free shipping promotion. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($24.50 USD shipping included) + tax.
- Prepaid 3, 6, or 12 month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Please keep in mind, that the distribution center may fall behind their typical shipping time frames. In such cases, Stampin’ Up! will do all they can to return to our regular service levels as quickly as possible.
- Free shipping begins on Wednesday, April 19 at 12:01 AM MT and ends on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT).
GO TO MY ONLINE STORE AND ORDER…order from me here
USE MY CURRENT HOST CODE K4PPCYJA
KITS COLLECTION: SEE WHAT’S AVAILABLE HERE
SHOP CLEARANCE RACK HERE. This is really the way to save! The items in the Clearance Rack are already highly discounted. Add free shipping, and WOW!
SHOP LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS HERE
When you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM from me up to $10 + the Star-Studded Rewards. And if your order is $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. BONUS! :O)
Stock Up Now Because Prices Are IncreasingÂ – As of May 2nd, prices will increase with the new Annual Catalog. Right now is the best time to stock up on basics and carryover products. New prices will be in effect (including for all catalog-related promotions, such as the catalog preorder) within the following product categories:
- Designer Series Paper
- Specialty Paper
- Notecards and Envelopes
- Classic Stampinâ€™ Ink Pads and Refills
- Stampinâ€™ Blends
- Stampinâ€™ Write Markers
- Select Specialty Inks
- Stampinâ€™ Cut & Emboss Machines and plates
- Embossing Folders
- Take Your Pick products
- Clear Blocks
- Select tools
- Select adhesives
- Select stamp sets
- Paper Pumpkin
OK – so now are you looking for the card???
This is a great card to show off both sides of the Designer Series Paper. In this case, that is Perfectly Penciled DSP (retiring). I’ve coordinated the Hand Penned stamp set (retiring) and the Penned Flowers Dies (retiring), Polished Pink card stock (retiring), Polished Pink & Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends (retiring) + the Open Weave Ribbon in Pale Papaya (retiring). Yep – I loaded this card with retiring items :O)
What is not retiring that is used on this card are the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends (still a great buy when you order $75 & up of product on FREE SHIPPING day), Basic White card stock, Memento ink, Basic White Medium Envelopes. Did I forget anything?
So the ‘how to’ to make this card.
Begin with your Perfectly Penciled DSP cutting it 5 1/4 x 12 and scoring on the long side @ 2, 4, 8, and 10″. Measure down from the top on each end, 2 5/8″ and place a mark on the edge. Now trim from the 4″ score line to the 2 5/8″ mark on the left side. Do the same on the right side, trimming from the 8″ score down to the 2 5/8″ mark. Adhere those pieces to each corner edge (see the dotted pattern in each bottom corner? Burnish the folds completely.
Cut a backing card base (in this case Polished Pink) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and adhere to the back of the DSP. This creates strength for the card.
Cut another piece in Polished Pink 2 1/2 x 2 1/2. Adhere this panel with corner points on the burnished score line, with adhesive on the left side only. Adhere a Basic White panel cut to 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 to the Polished Pink square. Now decorate!
For decoration… Using the Hand Penned stamp set, I stamped this fun floral image in Memento ink on Basic White, colored it with Stampin’ Blends: Polished Pink, Pale Papaya and Old Olive. I die cut the image with the coordinating Penned Flower Dies and attached it to the Basic White square with dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink on a Basic White scrap – yes, also from Hand Penned stamp set – and fussy cut it. This was attached with dimensionals as well. I tied a bow with the Open Weave Ribbon in Pale Papaya and attached it with a glue dot. Front, done!
For the inside.. the Basic White panel is cut 3 3/4 x 5. I wanted to be certain when stamping the inside, that nothing showed when the card was closed. I ‘eyeballed’ a bit lower than center and stamped the sentiment from Hand Penned stamp set in memento ink. I then stamped the flowers, also from Hand Penned stamp set, in Polished Pink ink. I attached this panel to the inside – and voila! a fun fold and gorgeous!
For the envelope… more of the Perfectly Penciled DSP to the flap, trimmed to fit. For the front… a sweet stamped flower in Polished Pink ink from the Hand Penned stamp set.
I want to see what you create with this fun fold, retiring DSP or new. Enjoy creating!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
SHOP TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT! :O) FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY!
Leave a Reply