Good morning! I have a bright, cheerful card for you today. It uses retiring Rain or Shine DSP and the carrying over Playing in the Rain stamps & Dies.. You might remember that I’m making daisy cards for a couple of folks as I’m attending a convention the first weekend in May. As I was pulling retiring items I saw this adorable paper and quickly made this card.
All the DSP used for this card are from the Rain or Shine collection. I only have a bit left, which is good since it’s retiring. :o) I cut the DSP panel with the second largest of the retiring Stitched Rectangles Dies, then adhered it to a slightly larger panel of Old Olive. I took another piece of the DSP (see the raindrops strip behind), it’s 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 and adhered it to the Balmy Blue card base. The Old Olive piece is adhered, centering, with dimensionals. I die cut the turtle from one of the Designer Series Papers in this pack and adhered it with dimensionals as though he were walking through the field of flowers. I added a white bow from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack using the white twine and pulling two threads from a length to make the bow. I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive ink on a Basic White scrap and die cut it with the Stylish Shapes Dies. I cut a strip about 5/8 x 3″ from another piece of the DSP and added it to the back of the circle with Stampin’ Seal+, then attached the circle with dimensionals to the card front. I trimmed the ends of the strip after adhering it. I added three Glossy Dots to the circle for some added sparkle.
For the inside, I added a strip of Old Olive to the Basic White panel, then used another Stylish Shapes Die to cut this fun flower image and adhered it over the Old Olive strip. The panel was adhered to the inside of the card and done!
For the envelope… the backside of this particular piece of DSP is this fun check – and I adhered it to the envelope flap and trimmed to fit. For the front, I stamped the adorable daisies in Memento ink and colored with Daffodil Delight Blends. This creates a fun, cheerful card for any occasion.
Couple of things…
- LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS are only available through May 1 You may find that link here
- As the 2023-2024 Annual catalog launch is nearing, I am offering a Designer Series Paper share of all the new Designer Series Papers.
New Designer Series Paper Share –
$70.00 plus $8.50 for Priority Mail shipping
- 12-Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6
- 6-Countryside Inn
- 12- Delightfully Eclectic
- 6-Earthen Elegance
- 6-Fresh As A Daisy
- 5-Glorious Gingham 6 x 6
- 12-Inked Botanicals 6 x 6
- 6-Let’s Go Fishing
- 6-Les Shoppes
- 6-Masterfully Made
- 6-Zoo Crew
- 10-2023-2025 In Color 6 x 6
- 10-2022-2024 In Color 6 x 6
- 20-Brights 6 x 6
- 20-Neutrals 6 x 6
- 20-Regals 6 x 6
- 20-Subtles 6 x 6
- 3-Gold Celebrations acetate
- 3-Holographic Trio Specialty Paper
- 5-White Center Specialty
- 2-More Dazzle Specialty 6 X 6
- 5-Soft Shimmer Paper Combo Pack
- 5-2022-2024 In-Color Textured Specialty Paper
- 5-2023-2025 In-Color Luster Specialty Paper
Anyone is welcome to join in my share, just remember, I can only ship to addresses within the US. If you’d like to join, email the following information to email@example.com. Make sure you indicate a single share or double share :
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your PayPal account. I only accept PayPal for payment. ***You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a PayPal account
Deadline to sign up for my share is Sunday, April 30th at 5:00 PM ET.
Thanks for stopping by!
Leave a Reply