Hello again.. as promised I have the easy box for the super cute Playing In The Rain Note Cards & Envelopes shared these past couple of days. It is made with Dandy Designs 12×12 DSP that is FREE with a $100 order during this time of Sale-a-bration (Jan to end of Feb 2023). I reinforced the box with the white backing that comes with DSP. It’s perfect for a project like this!
As you can see I’ve tied it closed with a wonderful Metallic Mesh Ribbon, then tied the banner on with the Simply Elegant Trim in silver. Here’s what the box looks like on the inside with the reinforcement panels in place.
- Begin by cutting a panel 9 1/2 x 12 and score on the long side @ 3 1/2, 5 1/2 9 1/2 & 11
- Turn and score on short side @ 2″ & 7 1/2″
- Burnish all score lines and trim as shown in next photo… trim just to 2″ score line on each side, remembering the flap is the smallest score (11) That first flap is also
- The top of the photo shows the front flap and the two trimmed flaps that are part of the top. Notice that I rounded the flap ends.
- The next ‘flaps’ I am going to number as 2, 3. & 4 – and they relate to both sides
- Fold in flaps 3 and put adhesive on both flaps 2 as they will be the sides and will attach to flaps 4 when folded.
- Fold, keeping the # 3 flaps loose and on the inside.
- Flaps #3 are now adhered to the sides – and done! However, I chose to add panels of the white boards from DSP packaging.
- Cut pieces: sides ~ 2 x 3 1/2 (cut 2) and adhere to inside sides; front & back ~ 5 3/8 x 3 1/2 (cut 2) and adhere to insides front & back; and finally the bottom ~ 2 x 5 3/8 (cut 2 and adhere together) and adhere to bottom.
The card front is Rain or Shine DSP covering the entire front of the card. I stamped the clouds using Smoky Slate ink and the Playing in the Rain stamp set, then die cut the clouds with the Playing in the Rain Dies. They are added to the card with dimensionals. The cute turtle is fussy cut from the Rain or Shine DSP and added with liquid glue. The banner is stamped in Smoky Slate ink with the Playing in the Rain stamp set and trimmed with the Banners Pick a punch then a strip of Old Olive added to the back with Stampin’ Seal then attached to the card with dimensionals. The inside of the card has an adorable flower bunch die cut from the Rain or Shine DSP with Stylish Shapes Dies and added with liquid glue. The envelope is stamped in Smoky Slate ink with Playing in the Rain stamp set and colored with Daffodil Delight & Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
If you would like to order from my online store, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE UBG3N32X to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: UBG3N32X Click here to go my store. Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout so you know you’re ordering from me.
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer! JOIN MY TEAM – you may do that here.
The Boho Blue Mini Machine (161104) is the same as the White Mini Cut & Emboss machine – only in Boho Blue – a new In Color that will be introduced for 2023-2025.
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion! Above is the JOIN! Next is the SHOP!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
Let me know if you are interested & I’ll set up a personal HOST CODE for you & your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love