Good Friday Morning! I have a couple of quick cards for you today, both very similar and made with By the Bay Specialty DSP (retiring product!) and Inspired Thoughts stamp set.
The card on the left has an additional layer of embossed Basic White (with Cross Hatch embossing folder) behind the DSP layers. The left card uses Shimmer Ribbon and Festive Pearls in Silver, while the right card uses Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and Classic Matte Dots. The left card is stamped in Gray Granite ink while the right card is embossed with White Embossing powder and heat set. Both use the Label Me Fancy Punch for the sentiment banner. The card on the left was made for a gentleman who lost his mother and the card on the right was made for a woman – same formats, just a bit different.
The card on the left uses Night of Navy ink for the sentiment (from Inspiring Thoughts stamp set) while the card on the right is Gray Granite ink. Both are stamped on Basic White with a layer of Night of Navy ~ and both have a card base of Gray Granite card stock.
The lighting is so different on these two cards! Go figure… I’m curious, do you have a preference? Do you like one card better than the other? I think my preference is the card on the left with the embossed layer of white.
Card cuts are listed at the bottoms of this post.
Host Code… CXR49K4W for ordering any products from the retiring lists or any other items… just know the retiring lists sale begins April 4.
When you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM from me up to $10 + the Star-Studded Rewards.
order from me here
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
This Last Chance Products promotion includes two lists of Last Chance Products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires. There will be one for each catalog retiring. For these retiring catalogs, there will not be a Carryover List. You can find carryover products in the upcoming Annual Catalog.
Click here for the PDF of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog products on sale
Click here for the PDF of the January to April LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS
REMEMBER… this sale is Apr 4 – May 1 and is while supplies last. My first recommendation is to order ASAP as products run out quickly.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Our color collection is getting a fresh look with new and returning colors! We’re excited to welcome these colors, but it also means saying goodbye to others. There’s no better time to purchase the outgoing color products than during Last Chance!
- Gray Granite card base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
- Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4 (embossed layer); 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 (front); 4 x 5 1/4 (inside)
- Night of Navy: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 (front layer); 4 1/8 x 5 3/7 (inside)
- By the Bay Specialty DSP: 3 x 4 1/4; 2 1/4 x 6 (envelope flap
Leave a Reply