Whoa – we are having some beautiful days here on the East Coast. Yes, full of pollen too. And the pine trees have not begun their pollen-sharing. For those who suffer from allergies, this is not a good time of year. For those of us who don’t, the temps are perfect for the spring floral display God provides. Today’s card was inspired in part by the clematis in bloom in the front of our home – purple. The Daisy Garden stamp set is just beautiful – here’s the card.
I’ve used several Stampin’ Blends to color the flowers: Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry and the centers Pale Papaya. For the leaves & stems I used Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Soft Succulent. The Soft Succulent adds more contrast and a depth to the leaves that I really like – and it was just a happenstance of playing around :).
The Daisy Garden stamp was stamped on a Basic White panel (3 3/4 x 5) in Memento Black ink, then colored as mentioned above. After coloring, I adhered the panel to a slightly larger piece of Fresh Freesia (3 7/8 x 5 1/8), then wrapped the Open Weave Ribbon in Soft Succulent around it and tied a bow. Gosh, this ribbon is just heaven to work with… ties a perfect bow every time. I added a glue dot under the knot to hold it in place.
The sentiment comes from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set and was stamped on a Basic White 1/2″ strip in Fresh Freesia. I trimmed the one end as you see and left the other end straight. I added three 2021-2023 In Color Jewels in Fresh Freesia for a bit of sparkle and mounted it with dimensionals and over the ribbon. This panel was put on dimensionals and added to the Thick Basic White card base (4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2) and the card front was done.
For the inside I brought out a coordinating stamp set called Daisy Lane. While it is not new, it is in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and perfect for single daisies. Again I stamped these is Memento Black in on a Basic White panel (3 3/4 x 5) and colored them as before – Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry and Pale Papaya for the centers. This was attached to another piece of Fresh Freesia 3(3 7/8 x 5 1/8) with liquid glue then added to the inside of the card and voila – card is complete!
For the envelope I stamped the same simple daisy on the front of the envelope and all over the flap but did not color them – and guess what – no photo! Bummer… What took longest on this card was the coloring, but it’s just so relaxing for me that it didn’t really matter. 🙂
Products for todays project are from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog They may be found in the list below. I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY NEW HOST CODE – ZD9N2JRR . When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. Card cuts are listed at the bottom of this post. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Stampin’ Up! has a promotion for joining that is SUCH A GOOD DEAL you won’t want to pass on it. See below for more info. They also have a HOST promotion AND a Kit promotion.
The first is the JOIN promotion… for $99 you may choose $155 worth of products beginning 4 May through the end of May. It just doesn’t get much better than that. Click the image to join.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
HOST promotion 4 May – 14 June
From 4 May–14 June 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown here.
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
KITS PROMOTION BEGINS 1 JUNE, more information coming soon!
Created to be both an easy business-building tool and the perfect introduction to paper crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Move someone’s heart by sending them a handmade card filled with love.