Todays card features the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane stamp set, the Medium Daisy punch and the Garden Lane DSP. The soft colors used give an element of comfort and elegance, and perfect for a sympathy card.
With yesterdays beautiful weather I did NOT work on my craft room – I worked (played) in the yard, first picking up the branches down from the couple of days worth of storms, nothing big thank goodness. Then the clippers came out to cut back some overgrowing bushes, some minor trim on hydrangea and holly shaping, When I cleared the area of leaves a few weeks ago, I had taken down fencing that keeps the dog out of the flower beds. (He really likes to lie on the cool plants in the heat of summer!) I got several of those back in position. After two hours of work, it was time for a break. That’s when I created this card, still in the confusion and messiness of an incomplete craft room cleanup.
Here are the deets:
- Thick Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- So Very Vellum , an item free from the SAB catalogue 4 x 5 1/4
- Garden Lane DSP 2 5/8 x 3 7/8
- With Soft Seafoam ink, stamp the Medium daisy from the Daisy Lane stamp set 3 times on a scrap of Whisper White cs. Punch out with the Medium Daisy punch. Curl the edges inward gently using your bone folder. Adhere together with liquid glue.
- Wrap a length of Mint Macaron 1/8″ ribbon around the DSP and tie a bow, adhering with a glue dot under the bow.
- Attach the Daisies with two dimensionals layered together, to the DSP, and place on the wrapped ribbon. This additionally helps hold the ribbon in place. Add a Gold Faceted Gem to the daisy center.
- Adhere the Garden Lane DSP to the So Very Vellum with several dimensionals, and glue this in place on the Thick Whisper White using liquid glue. Your card front is complete.
- TIP… Use liquid glue only where you can see the DSP as the glue will show through if it goes outside this area!
- Stamp the sentiment using Mint Macaron ink and the Woven Heirlooms stamp set on a pice of Whisper White cs 4 x 5 1/4. L.O.V.E. this script!
- Adhere to the inside of the card with liquid glue. Inside done!
- Adhere a 2 1/4 x 6 piece of the Garden Lane DSP to the envelope flap and your card is complete.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.