Good Tuesday morning and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Appreciate your loved ones, all of them. Send them a note or give them a call, whatever works for you. It’s never too late to let folks know you care about them. Thank you for joining me today – remember, I care about you! And welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop Group!
Today’s card plays along with the challenge for this week – a birthday card. And it’s a Diamond Flip card that’s fun to do, and did I say easy?
Gosh, the photo is a bit dark… but isn’t this a sweet card? Here’s a photo of it unfolded showing the outside.
And here’s one of it folded showing the inside. Notice the diamond on the left is ‘flipped’, or folded.
And one more photo… this one shows the front again, with the diamond fold to the inside. This way you clearly see how it’s all put together.
- Cut card base (here I used Granny Apple Green) 4 1/4 x 11 and score at 2 1/8 & 5 1/2
- On the 2 1/8 end, mark the center point, on the short side which happens to be 2 1/8.
- Fold card in half – on the 5 1/2 score line
- Cut from the 2 1/8 score line to the point mark on a diagonal, going through both layers.
- Now do the other cut from 2 1/8 score line to point. By cutting both ends at the same time, this makes the ends exactly the same!
- Cut a 3″ square, also from Granny Apple Green, and adhere to the 2 1/8 end, adhering just to score line. This allows that end to be flexible.And this is the end to be decorated.
- Add a 2 7/8″ square, this time in a coordinating color or Basic White. I chose Textured Shimmer Paper in Balmy Blue
- Stamp the floral image from True Beauty stamp set in Blushing Bride ink, then die cut with coordinating die from Organic Beauty Dies.
- Stamp the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink using True Beauty stamp set. Die cut with coordinating die using Organic Beauty Dies
- Adhere the floral image with dimensionals to the now diamond. Slip the leaves under this a bit and adhere with liquid glue.
- Cut a banner 1/2 x 3 1/4 and stamp with sentiment from Sentimental Park stamp set, in Merry Merlot ink. Slip banner just under flower and adhere with liquid glue.
- Add bow ribbon with glue dot: Twill Ribbon Combo Pack in Old Olive
- Add Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins in Petal Pink (Jan-Apr Mini Catalog)
- Cover floral image with Wink of Stella
- Add Balmy Blue panel 3 1/4 x 4 1/8 to card front
- Add Awash In Beauty DSP over Balmy Blue, 3 1/8 x 4 1/8
For the inside
- Add a 3 1/8 x 4 panel of the Awash in Beauty DSP to the panel on left
- Stamp the sentiment using Sentimental Park stamp set and Merry Merlot ink on the Basic White panel (3 1/8 x 4)
- Stamp the flower in Blushing Bride ink using the True Beauty stamp set, cover in Wink of Stella then add more Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins in Petal Pink
- Cut a 2 7/8 square from Awash in Beauty DSP, cut in half creating two triangles. Adhere to each inside end
This card fits perfectly in a regular size envelope and I forgot to take a photo! However… here’s what I did… Cut another piece of Awash in Beauty DSP 2 1/4 x 6, add to envelope flap & trim to fit. Stamp a floral image from True Beauty stamp set in Blushing Bride, adding a bit of Merry Merlot to the center with your finger or a sponge dauber, then stamp on front of envelope. Cover with Wink of Stella.
Can’t wait to see what you create with this Diamond Flip Card – please do share with me! Such a treat… Now, it’s time to move forward on the hop – or go to previous if you like. Use the appropriate ‘buttons’ below or click on a name to take you on to others. Enjoy – and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY again!
- Tara Carpenter
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Karen Finkle
- Connie Troyer
- Carol Buckalew
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Mary Deatherage
- Akiko Sudano
- Amy Koenders
To see all the TEN NEW items available during Sale-a-bration , please click here. There are some really super deals… just be sure to use number listed and not a number from the catalog – they ARE different numbers! This new number guarantees you will receive it FREE with the appropriate amount of purchase. Got it? If not, contact me and I’ll walk you through it.
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
Let me know if you are interested & I’ll set up a personal HOST CODE for you & your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
JOIN…Stampin’ Up! has an amazingly awesome joining special. You get to choose what you want. All the options ship for free and include a past Paper Pumpkin Kit along with some business supplies in case you want to make this a business. There is No Obligation to sell, you do NOT have to use this as a business, you can join just to enjoy the discount for yourself. It would an honor to have you on my team. Join as a hobby demonstrator and enjoy all the benefits of a business demonstrator.
Option #1 This exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + Your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.00. The Boho Blue is one of the new In-Colors coming for 2023-2025.
Option #2 The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (a $63 value), + Your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.00
Option #3. Your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.00.
If you have a LONG shopping list, this is a great way to get everything you always want at a discount. Enjoy at least a 20% discount on the products you purchase. Why wait, this is such an awesome deal, and it only sticks around until February 28th. Join now and start enjoying that discount right away!!! Contact me email@example.com for more information. We have people on our team from all over the United States. We get together monthly via Zoom; we have team Facebook pages where we share what we make and ask questions. And we have lots of laughs & make new friends, learn new techniques ~ all the joys of crafting together. And…Being a demonstrator means enjoying fun perks like preordering products before they’re available to customers! For Online Exclusives, you can preorder any product listed on the Online Exclusives flyer. See below about ONLINE EXCLUSIVES.
What else is NEW in Stampin’ Up!? Coming on March 1, 2023. Stampin’ Up! is going to be having Online Exclusive Products!! WooHoo! These products will not be available in any catalog. Online Exclusives embrace the digital platform and how we shop products and share information. This new approach is a great way to see how easy it is to shop through my online store! Click here to go my store. and you can see the list of Online Exclusives here, but remembere they are not available until March 1 (unless you join my team 😀 to order it now) JOIN MY TEAM – you may do that here.
The best way to see what is available is to view my online store. Click here to go my store – as a customer, these items won’t show until March 1, 2023!
And there’s no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way Stampin’ Up! can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity! Online Exclusive products will have their own category in the online store, but as a customer, you will also be able to shop kits, Branded Merchandise, and other products outside of our standard catalog offering.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply