Hello Tuesday! It rained here all day yesterday… and about 36 degrees. Luckily it wasn’t colder, right?! I lead a program at our church called Stephen Ministry and we are currently running a training program for new Stephen Ministers. One of the things I like to do is try to include already trained Stephen Ministers to help train the new students. And this is a thank you card for the teacher that led a recent class.
I used the FREE Favored Flowers 12×12 DSP that is available with an order of $50 during this time of Sale-a-bration. Love it! I also used the second largest Stitched Rectangle Dies to die cut the DSP and another to die cut the sentiment. You can see another strip of it behind the sentiment (1/2 x about 3 3/4). Getting ahead of myself…
- Die cut the Favored Flowers 12×12 DSP with the second largest Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Add this to a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock slightly larger.
- Add both of these to a Petal Pink card base 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Fragrant Flowers stamp set in Calypso Coral ink – on a Basic White scrap. Die cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Cut a strip of the Favored Flowers DSP 1/2 x 3 3/4 and add to the card front with Stampin’ Seal
- Add the stamped sentiment with dimensionals
- Add three Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots in Petal Pink
For the inside… I stamped the flower from Fragrant Flowers stamp set with Memento ink on the Basic White panel, then colored it with Stampin’ Blends – Light & Dark Petal Pink for the flower and Light Soft Succulent and Dark Evening Evergreen on the leaves. This reflects the DSP. This Basic White panel was layered on Evening Evergreen then adhered to the inside of the card.
I cut a panel of the Favored Flowers 12×12 DSP (did I mention it is FREE during Sale-a-bration with a qualified order!), adhered it to the envelope flap and trimmed to fit. On the envelope front I stamped the small flower from Fragrant Flowers stamp set in Memento ink, slipped a piece of paper inside the envelope so the Stampin’ Blends don’t bleed through, then colored the image as before: Stampin’ Blends Light & Dark Petal Pink for the flower and Light Soft Succulent and Dark Evening Evergreen on the leaves. This Basic White panel was adhered to an Evening Evergreen piece and adhered to the inside of the card. Done!
These new products are wonderful to create & play. Want to be able to create this… order from my online store (Click here to go my store) or JOIN MY TEAM with the awesome promotion by Stampin’ Up! you may do that here. Keep reading for more info.
If you would like to order from my online store, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE UBG3N32X to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: UBG3N32X Click here to go my store. Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout so you know you’re ordering from me.
Joining special promotion!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer! JOIN MY TEAM – you may do that here.
The Boho Blue Mini Machine (161104) is the same as the White Mini Cut & Emboss machine – only in Boho Blue – a new In Color that will be introduced for 2023-2025.
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion! Above is the JOIN! Next is the SHOP!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
Let me know if you are interested & I’ll set up a personal HOST CODE for you & your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
The new Saying Thanks Kit is another great option to add when you join… but you don’t have to join to purchase the kit!
SAYING THANKS KIT
$13.00 USD | $18.00 CAD
Each kit comes with precut die cuts in Dutch, English, French and German
Available starting 5 January 2023
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide
Thanks so much for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.