We have a theme challenge for today’s hop – love. I don’t tend to be a big Valentine sender/ giver, but I really like this Country Bouquet Bundle. I’ve taken a bit of a modern approach without DSP.
Silver heat embossing, a bit of scoring and some gorgeous Simply Elegant Trim in silver highlight this card. And of course, the heart uses the Country Bouquet Punch from the Country Bouquet Bundle. The words and hearts are from the Country Bouquet stamp set.
The ‘how to’:
- Begin with a card base of Thick Basic White scored in half. This can work as 8 1/2 x 5 1/2scored at 4 1/4 or 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Using the Scoring Tool and the back side of a Basic White panel, create five score lines. Why the back side? Scoring creates an indentation and I wanted the scoring to be raised. After scoring, turn card stock over & bingo!
- On a piece of Basic White, rub the piece with the embossing buddy to remove finger prints or anything that would cause the embossing powder to attach itself; stamp the hearts from Country Bouquet stamp set with VersaMark ink; sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Once cool, punch with the Country Bouquet Punch and set both hearts aside.
- Determine where on the card front panel the large heart will be placed, rub entire right side of card with the embossing buddy. Stamp the two open hearts from the Country Bouquet stamp set with VersaMark ink, then the words ‘for you’. Sprinkle both with silver embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Add large heart with dimensionals.
- Add silver bow using the Simply Elegant Trim and adhering with a scrunched glue dot.
- Add three Pearl Basic Jewels for additional elegance.
- Add this panel to a Silver Foil Specialty Paper panel slightly larger, then add to card front. Done!
For the inside, I added a length of Silver Foil Specialty paper to the left side with liquid glue, cleaned the area to be stamped with the embossing buddy, inked the sentiment with VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder and heat set. The smaller heart that was stamped & punched at the same time as the larger heart was added with liquid glue. This panel was added to the inside of the card and all done.
For the envelope, I again used the embossing buddy to clean an area for the enclosed hearts from the Country Bouquet stamp set; stamped them with VersaMark ink and sprinkled with the silver embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. For the envelope flap, I wanted a soft pink so added a piece of the Dainty Flowers DSP (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration!)
I hope you liked my card. Now you have seen my gem, I hope you will travel along the hop to visit everyone else participating today. Click the ‘next’ button or a name to visit. ENJOY!
Terry Lynn Bright ~ you are here! 😀
These new products are wonderful to create & play. Want to be able to create this… order from my online store (Click here to go my store) or JOIN MY TEAM with the awesome promotion by Stampin’ Up! you may do that here. Keep reading for more info.
If you would like to order from my online store, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE UBG3N32X to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: UBG3N32X Click here to go my store. Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout so you know you’re ordering from me.
Joining special promotion!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer! JOIN MY TEAM – you may do that here.
The Boho Blue Mini Machine (161104) is the same as the White Mini Cut & Emboss machine – only in Boho Blue – a new In Color that will be introduced for 2023-2025.
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion! Above is the JOIN! Next is the SHOP!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
Let me know if you are interested & I’ll set up a personal HOST CODE for you & your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
The new Saying Thanks Kit is another great option to add when you join… but you don’t have to join to purchase the kit!
SAYING THANKS KIT
$13.00 USD | $18.00 CAD
Each kit comes with precut die cuts in Dutch, English, French and German
Available starting 5 January 2023
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide
Thanks so much for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Leave a Reply