Hi there! We have a challenge for our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop that is sketch challenge and here’s what I did for it.
I’ve chosen to do a slimline card :O) for this challenge using the Boughs of Holly DSP as the main focus. I even used another piece of DSP as a layer behind the super colorful panel. I colored the Crinkled Seam Binding with a Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends to ‘tie’ it all together. And the sentiment on the front is on a Basic White piece stamped in Mossy Meadow ink using the Leaves of Holly stamp set & die cut with the Holly Berry Dies. These two coordinate & so when purchased together offer a 10% discount!!! Just sayin’… if you want this bundle, this is the way to go. OK, what else…you can see I slipped the ribbon behind the sentiment banner for a bit of fun. I think it adds a nice touch. The ribbon is adhered in place with a glue dot and the piece that slips behind the sentiment banner also has a glue dot. The banner is on dimensionals. Measurements will be given at the end of this post. :O)
For the inside I used another piece of the same DSP as on the layer on the front, from Boughs of Holly DSP. then added a Basic White panel. This panel is stamped using Merriest Moments stamp set. The sentiment is stamped in Shaded Spruce ink. The holly leaves are stamped first in Old Olive ink, stamped off, then with a sponge dauber, inked with Shaded Spruce ink and stamped on the panel. I love this look, the varied colors so similar to nature! Again, card stock measurements will be listed at the end of this post.
And here’s the Slimline Envelope (157981) decorated using the Merriest Moments stamp set.I inked the holly leaf stamp in Old Olive, stamped off, used the sponge dauber & Shaded Spruce ink to add a bit of variation, then stamped the envelope with each holly leaf. And that was it!!! YAY!
This is a blog hop, remember? So take a few moments and visit the circuit of ‘hoppers’, see what fabulous ideas there are. Click the ‘next’ button or click on a name to take you along. Enjoy…
Terry Lynn Bright ~ you are here!
Several of the products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: TXBWJTMW. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: TXBWJTMW Click here to go my store.
NEW FREE ITEMS ADDED when making purchases during Sale-a-bration
Since this flyer is hard to read… photos from top left to right
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder 163094 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Flowers of home Dies 163095 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack 163096 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Gingham Embossing Folder 163097 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Dots & Spots Die 163098 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Daffodil Dies 163099 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 163100 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Kraft Gift Boxes 163101 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Aspen Tree Dies 163102 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock 163103 – free w/ $50 purchase
Be sure to use the items numbers listed for these products to be redeemed as Sale-a-bration items. These products have different numbers in the catalog and therefore don’t register as part of
If you have questions about this – connect with me!
NEW COZY & BRIGHT CARD KIT AVAILABLE Aug. 3 – 160338!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! Available NOW!
COZY & BRIGHT KIT
$23 USD | $32 CAD
Available starting August 3!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
- Real Red card stock: 8 1/2 x 7, scored on short side @ 3 1/2
- Boughs of Holly DSP: 3 x 8 (floral panel); 3 1/4 x 7 3/8 (cut 2, one for inside)
- Basic White: 3 x 8 + scrap for sentiment banner
Leave a Reply