Hello & welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! I’ve used Trees for Sale stamp set and the coordinating Tree Lot Dies that are so stinkin’ cute! These dies are FREE during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order and are a must have…
The challenge is shown on. the right… I’ve taken some liberties with the sketch, but I think my card follows it… I used the Double Oval Punch to create the oval that I embossed. The card is just busy, so the eye moves a lot. But I think it still works.
I used the Boughs of Holly DSP adhered to a Soft Succulent panel just slightly larger. That got dimensionals and was added to the Thick Basic White card base. Still using Thick Basic White, I die cut two trees (both the outline and detail + an additional tree detail) using the Tree Lot Dies (they are FREE w/ a qualified order during Sale-a-bration… hint hint) I die cut another tree outline from Soft Succulent card stock then put the trees together with tiny dabs of liquid glue. I then punched an oval from Thick Basic White using the Double Oval Punch. I ran that through the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder. I stamped the ‘Trees for Sale’ sign with Mossy Meadow ink on another scrap of Thick Basic White (Trees for Sale stamp set!) and die cut it with the Tree Lot Dies. I adhered this at an angle to the oval with dabs of liquid glue. I punched an ‘edge’ at each side of the card and added White Baker’s Twine from the Twine essentials Pack. I secured it in back with Seal+. I put dimensionals on the two white trees, liquid glue on the Soft Succulent tree and added them to the card. The oval also got dimensionals and was added over the twine.
I used the same Boughs of Holly DSP as the front of the card – just the other side of it… to die cut the trailer. I also die cut a wreath in Basic White, a bow in Real Red and adhered those to the trailer. I added a piece of window sheet to indicate a window for the trailer door & eating space, and adhered that with glue dots. Once I knew where I wanted the trailer on the Basic White panel, I stamped the cute dog in Crumb Cake ink, then adhered the trailer over it with liquid glue. It looks as though the dog is barking for his ‘peeps’. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card – and that was it.
For the envelope I kept it real simple… using the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the flap. And that’s it. So let me just say, using the Tree Lot Dies is so much fun … creating a fun picture with die cuts. :O)
Now it’s time to head on over to the next blog. Enjoy the hop of the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop group. Products used to make this card are listed below the blog links.
Enjoy the hop!
Terry Lynn Bright ~ you are here!
Products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
NEW FREE ITEMS ADDED when making purchases during Sale-a-bration
Since this flyer is hard to read… photos from top left to right
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder 163094 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Flowers of home Dies 163095 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack 163096 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Gingham Embossing Folder 163097 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Dots & Spots Die 163098 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Daffodil Dies 163099 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 163100 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Kraft Gift Boxes 163101 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Aspen Tree Dies 163102 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock 163103 – free w/ $50 purchase
Be sure to use the items numbers listed for these products to be redeemed as Sale-a-bration items. These products have different numbers in the catalog and therefore don’t register as part of Sale-a-bration.
If you have questions about this – connect with me!
NEW COZY & BRIGHT CARD KIT AVAILABLE Aug. 3 – 160338!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! Available NOW!
COZY & BRIGHT KIT
$23 USD | $32 CAD
Available starting August 3!
Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Order your Paper Pumpkin kit between Jul 11 – Aug 10!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply