Hello folks! We had a break in temps… down 20 degrees from yesterday – now 77. Whew – so relieved. Today’s card is a fun fold and I don’t know what to call it ~ maybe you can recommend a ‘name’ for it :O)
What do you think? Do you like a mostly white card with just a bit of color? I have to say, I do. I find it rather elegant. And this fun DSP … it’s FREE during Sale-a-bration with a purchase of $50 worth of product. It’s 6×6 paper and is in gold & silver, stripes & dots. And the other elements of this card: trees & stars are die cuts from the Tree Lot Dies – also FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $100 purchase. It’s so neat that it coordinates with the Trees For Sale stamp set in the Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs, reach out to me. I can help you with that! Back to how to do this card.
- Card base is Thick Basic White: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, covered with the Gold & Silver Sale-a-bration DSP, silver stripe
- Cut a Thick Basic White: 5 1/2 x 7 12, score on long side @ 1 5/8, 2 1/2, 4 3/4, 5 7/8
- Cut panels of the Gold & Silver DSP, silver dots: 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 (cut 2), 7/8 x 5 1/4 (cut 2) adhere to appropriate folded panels
- Cut Basic White: 2 1/8 x 5 1/4 for middle panel
- Die cut with Tree Lot Dies & Thick Basic White card stock at least 5 trees. Note there are 2 small and 3 larger trees, including the intricate dies that coordinate. Adhere as shown with liquid glue for larger trees and dimensionals on the small ones. Of course, the tree intricate dies are added with liquid glue to the trees first!
- Die cut stars from Silver foil using the Tree Lot Dies. I added 5 to my card with dabs of liquid glue
- Now let’s create the center panel…
- Stamp the dog on Thick Basic White with Gray Granite ink. Die cut with the Tree Lot Dies.
- Die cut a bow with Real Red card stock and add to dog with a dab of liquid glue. Add to the thin panel with liquid glue
- Stamp the ‘sign’ in Garden Green ink
- Stamp the dog prints in Memento Black ink
- Add panel to the fun fold center with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Trees For Sale stamp set on the Basic White strip in VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder, heat set with the Heat Tool. Add to the left portion of the folded panel – glue only the left side so that the strip is evenly on the folded flat front.
- Add three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the sentiment panel
- Add the folded panel to the DSP covered card base, centering it in place
- This is what the card looks like viewed from the top ~ see how the folded piece is centered?
For the envelope, more of the Gold & Silver 6×6 DSP FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase. It is adhered to the envelope flap and a strip added to the bottom of the envelope front. You can just barely see the stripe of the same DSP on the card ends in this photo – but it’s there!
Products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Order your Paper Pumpkin kit between Jul 11 – Aug 10!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply