Howdy… how are you managing? It’s been 94 here for several days, maybe up to 98 or 99 today with very high humidity. My silver fern have wilted flat; my astilbe is shrunk to nothing. We have a very shady back yard but the plants are not used to these temps. I watered tonight for a bit and the system will come on in the early morning ~ we’ll see if we can save the plants. 😩😖
Previously I have been posting using the Hello Harvest bundle and some of the products in the suite. Yesterday I posted two masculine birthday cards using other items. So… I HAD to come back and use more of the suite products… I’ve used them with the Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes to decorate for a sweet gift.
Here’s a side view of the completed project. The ribbon is Woven Ribbon and not part of the suite, but In liked it and decided to use it to tie the box together :O) The pumpkin is from the Hello Harvest bundle: stamped in Basic Gray for a subtle effect, then colored with Stampin’ Blends: Light So Saffron and Light Pumpkin Pie, then die cut with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies. I poked a hole in in the stem with my Take Your Pick Tool and the Stampin’ Pierce Mat in order to thread the ribbon through. I also die cut a couple of tendrils with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies in Garden Green card stock and adhered them to the pumpkin with dabs of liquid glue.
The leaf is part of the Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, which is part of the suite. I stamped the leaf with Early Espresso ink and the Friends Are Like Seashell stamp set, then threaded it through the same ribbon. You can see tied a knot in the ribbon between the pumpkin and the leaf.
Here’s the top view…
- Cajun Craze card stock for the base of the belly band, layered with Gingham Cottage DSP in So Saffron plaid.
- Use largest of the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut a circle from the same DSP. Cut another circle in Basic White and adhere to the back of the DSP circle for strength.
- Stamp the banner on Basic White card stock with Early Espresso ink for the outline and the Lovely & Lasting stamp set.
- Stamp the word ‘cheers’ in Cajun Craze ink using the Lovely & Lasting stamp set, in the center of the banner. Punch with the Lasting Label Punch and adhere with dimensionals to the circle.
- Add three Amber Gems from the Leaf Label & Amber Gems Combo Pack.
- Wrap the belly band around the box; wrap the ribbon over it and attach the ribbon with Tear n Tape to the belly band. Tie a side bow.
- Attach the circle to the belly band/ ribbon with glue dots
- TIP: the belly band does not wrap entirely around the box and this circle/ banner cover that up. It is easy to slip the belly band off the box.
Here’s the side view of this adorable box. When it’s time for gift giving, I will fill with cookies as this is a food safe box! If you so wanted, it could be filled with wrapped candies too.
Products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Order your Paper Pumpkin kit between Jul 11 – Aug 10!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply