Good Sunday morning to you! I have a couple of fairly quick and easy masculine birthday cards for you today using the Rings of Love DSP that is FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase! Let’s take a look.
Isn’t this Rings of Love DSP gorgeous? It’s as though it’s watercolored in shades of blue with a bit of green too. In the card at left I have die cut three rectangles with the Stitched Rectangles Dies to make this fairly clean & simple card. I DID emboss the Basic White panel using the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder. And… big note here, stamp on the panel PRIOR TO embossing! The birds are from Let’s Set Sail stamp set and stamped in Memento Black ink. The sentiment on the card front is from Wildflower Path stamp set. Steps… just in case I’ve confused you.
- Die cut three rectangles using Stitched Rectangles Dies from Rings of Love DSP. Place on the Basic White panel to indicate where the birds should be stamped.
- Stamp birds in Memento Black ink with the Let’s Set Sail stamp set on Basic White panel
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy ink with the Wildflower Path stamp set on same panel
- Emboss Basic White panel with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder
- Place rectangles once more, adhere the two bottom ones, then put dimensional on third rectangle and attach
- Add this panel to a Night of Navy piece just slightly larger
- Add this completed panel to a Thick Basic White card base with dimensionals ~ and the front is done.
For the second card, I used my Stamparatus to make the stamping quite easy. And… this idea came from a team mate, Akiko Sudano – thank you Akiko! The stamp set is Biggest Wish…
- With the DSP in the Stamparatus and knowing I wanted to stamp the ‘Happy” from bottom to top, I stamped that word in full strength Night of Navy ink.
- I moved the Stamparatus plate to the next ‘grid’ and stamped again, this time re-inking, stamping off on a separate scrap and stamping on the DSP
- I moved the plate one more ‘grid’ and did not re-ink but stamped immediately. This gave three gradations of the word
- Remove that word, place ‘birthday’ on the DSP, bring the Stamparatus plate down to pick up stamp, ink with Parakeet Party ink.
- Clean stamp, re-ink with VersaMark, stamp again. Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Adhere this completed piece to a panel of Night of Navy card stock.
- Cut a strip of Parakeet Party card stock and add to the Night of Navy panel. Wrap two lengths of 2022-2024 In Color Bakers Twine in Starry Sky around this strip, tie a know and secure in place under the knot with a glue dot.
- Add three 2022- 2024 In Color Matte Dots in Starry Sky.
- Put dimensionals on back of panel & add to Thick basic White card base ~ and this card front is done!
Card to left: stamp splotch using Garden Green ink, stamped off and Oceanfront stamp set. Stamp over it with the sentiment: Night of Navy ink and the Hello Beautiful stamp set… all on a Basic White panel. Add this to a Night of Navy card stock then to the inside of the card – finis!
Card to right: stamp sentiment in Night of navy ink using the Hello Beautiful stamp set. Add a strip of Rings of Love DSP to the bottom of the Basic White panel. Adhere this to a Night of navy piece then to the inside of the card – finis!
As you can see, both envelopes were treated the same… a panel of Rings of Love DSP adhered to the flap. Each card is different, yet using the same DSP and I love that – it shows versatility! And, I can’t decide which card I prefer. Would love to know what you think!
Products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
Here comes the sun(flower) for a crafting experience you won’t forget! The Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit has so much in store—elegant watercolor designs hand-crafted by our in-house artists, TWO Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Order between Jul 11 – Aug 10!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply