Helloooo. Did you have fun shopping with Stampin’ Up! during FREE SHIPPING day? I certainly did :O) Today’s card is all about Spring – and I love the color combination. It uses items from the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack & other items as well. Shall we take a peek? Just so ya know, I haven’t done this fold before. It wasn’t tricky or anything – and may be called something else. All right – let’s take a look.
You can see why I called it a double fold – there are two parts to it. As I mentioned earlier, I used several elements from the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack… the circle on which I stamped on the front, the dragonfly, and the starburst yellow paper. The Vellum dragonflies were from a project some time ago – leftovers and saved in the stamp case.
The basic needs:
- Seaside Spray card base 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White card stock 4 x 5 1/4 (2)
- Bumblebee card stock 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- 2019-2021 In Color 6×6 DSP 3 1/2″ square cut in half on the diagonal and scored on the long side at 1/2″
The how to:
- Stamp a Basic White panel with Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Memento Black ink. Stamp the sentiment from the Best Year stamp set – also in Memento Black ink. Lightly color the flowers with Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Color the leaves with Just Jade Stampin’ Blends. Adhere three Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins .
- Fold under the scored edge on the 6×6 DSP triangle. Adhere to the top & bottom of the Basic White panel with liquid glue. Trim the ends that overlap.
- Adhere the starburst panel (from the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack) to Bumblebee card stock with liquid glue. Adhere this to the triangle – at the top only.
- Stamp the circle (from the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack) using the Garden Wishes stamp set and Memento Black ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends: Just Jade for the leaves & stems; Mango Melody for the flowers. Put dimensionals on the back of the circle and adhere to the card front, centering. Adhere the laser-cut dragonfly (yep – from the card pack!) with liquid glue along the body. Attache the small vellum dragonflies with a single mini dimensional for each.
- Adhere this entire panel to the Seaside Spray card base on the front. This completes the first portion of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a Basic White panel in Memento Black ink.
- Adhere a 1/2 x 4 strip of the 2019-2021 In Color 6×6 DSP near the bottom.
- Adhere this panel to the inside of the card and voila!
For the envelope:
- Adhere a sweet bumblebee sticker from the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack to the front of the envelope.
- Adhere a panel of 2019-2021 In Color 6×6 DSP to the envelope flap, trim and the card is DONE!
Below is a product list of items used in today’s project. They come from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog as well as the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog ~ and those products are available now for purchase. You will find them in the product list below. As a reminder… I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE – XTK4JNGQ– good Mar 16 – 31. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply