Hello there! Happy POST Thanksgiving or Black Friday shopping? What are you doing today? Are you recuperating from over-eating? Are you shopping ’til you drop? Whatever it is, be safe, ok!!!
Yesterday I was talking with our daughter and she said she needed several sympathy cards. I try to keep her supplied – ya know? She’s one of my ‘backbones’ and it’s a small way of saying thanks. :O)
When hubby saw this, he said ‘oh, very Victorian. I like it.’ I guess the soft Petal Pink, that gorgeous die cut AND the bow make it seem so. Here are the deets:
- Thick Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4. Remove 1″ from the front.
- Whisper White panel 3 3/8 x 5 1/4 run through the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and adhered with liquid glue to the card front.
- Whisper White panel for the die cut using Ornate Layers Dies. This is just a stunning die cut.
- New Fine Art Floral DSP (available to customers Jan 5 in the 2021 Jan – Jun Mini Catalog) cut 2 1/4 x 3 5/8. Adhere either with liquid glue or Stampin Seal to the Whisper White Ornate Layer die cut.
- Put dimensionals on the die cut panel and adhere to the card front as shown – with the die cut OVER the open edge of the cut off card front. This really makes it sow off!
- Cut a panel of Whisper white 1 x 3 1/2 and stamp the sentiment in Petal Pink ink using the Woven Heirlooms stamp set. Add dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card front.
- Tie a sweet bow with the Organdy Striped Ribbon (in Petal Pink) and adhere with a glue dot. Fini!
- On a Whisper White Panel cut 4 x 5 1/4, stamp the Woven Heirlooms sentiment in Petal Pink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card with liquid glue or Stampin Seal. Voila!
- Cover the envelope flap with a strip of the same Fine Art Floral DSP (2 1/4 x 6) and trim to fit. Adhere with liquid glue.
- Stamp a fun design using the Woven Heirlooms stamp set and Petal Pink ink on the front of the envelope.
I took my inspiration for this card on the very first page of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and adapted it for my purposes. Thanks Stampin’ Up!
If you have questions about today’s post ~ or a previous post for that matter, please do not hesitate to post a note here or send to my email: tlsbrightspot.com. Products for today’s card may be found below.
As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE SVFB9YJY – good until Dec 3, 2020. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products 😁
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.