Today’s card is another focus of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP and the Beautiful Autumn Bundle. I can’t seem to get enough of these two! Here the card…
Isn’t this paper stunning? First of all, those little leaves are punched out of one of the Specialty papers in this pack – using what else? the Autumn Punch Pack! The background leaf – or cream colored one is from the Love of Leaves Bundle and is a leftover from a card a couple of days ago :O) I’m getting ahead of myself again. Let’s break down the details of the how…
- Punch out several leavers & acorns from one of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – using the Autumn Punch Pack. I wanted to make a wreath again and decided to use the Gold Hoop Embellishment as my base, but felt the leaves needed something else to ‘sit’ on. Since I had this leaf already lying on my table (Love of Leaves Bundle), that became the real foundation.
- Layer leaves on a foundation – the leaf as mentioned above. Adhere each with liquid glue, curling the leaves just a bit before attaching. Add an acorn or two as well.
- Tie a bow using the wonderful Terracotta Tile from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack. Adhere with a glue dot.
- With a length of the Copper from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, add this adorable Acorn Trinket and tie directly to the Gold Hoop Elmbellishment forming a knot.
- Attach the wreath with glue dots to a 3″ square of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP.
- Adhere the DSP panel to a nearly 3 1/4″ square of Copper from the Brushed Metallic Papers – using Stampin Plus
- Adhere these two papers to a 3 1/2″ square of Very Vanilla card stock with dimensionals.
- Cut another panel of Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to the card base of Thick Very Vanilla 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 – and your card front is complete!
- For the inside…
I wanted to use stamps from this Beautiful Autumn stamp set to bring in the colors of the card front – and they were stamped on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Inks…I used Soft Suede ink for the outline of the oak leaf, full strength. I used Crumb Cake ink for the filler of this leaf; Cajun Craze ink for the maple leaf, stamped off twice for the filler; and Mint Macaron ink for the larger leaf. In the lower right corner, I stamped very softly, stamping off until there was only a bit of ink on the stamp. The sentiment used is from Beautiful Autumn stamp set as well – stamped in full strength Soft Suede ink. This panel was adhered with liquid glue directly to the card case – and voila!
For the envelope…
Adhere the same DSP as the large panel on the card front from the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP to a Very Vanilla envelope. Adhere a punched acorn with liquid glue – and yep – use that cute acorn punch from the Autumn Punch Pack!
Wow – was that easy or what – and another stunning card. This will be one of those hand delivered cards. The product list is below… Please use my October host code when ordering: HXXMKN2X to receive a free SU! item valued at $10 when your purchase is between $50-$150. If your order exceeds that 😁, you will still receive a gift from me PLUS any rewards offered by Stampin’ Up!
Have you made your Designer Series Paper purchase yet? It’s still on sale through the end of October. With the 15% of select papers, this is a bargain. You can see those papers below.
Thanks for stopping by
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.