Goode morning! It’s early here and still very dark. I really like this time of day – a new day opening with all kinds of opportunities. My first … is to give thanks for this day and all that I have been given; I am so richly blessed. In that spirit, I share with you this monochromatic elegant card.
I’ve shared just a corner of the card cuz I kinda like the ‘artsiness’ of it :O)Here are the details…
- Begin with a card base of Thick Very Vanilla 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Punch the fall ‘elements’ with the Autumn Punch Pack and Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP. I used the same paper as in yesterdays post – with the golds and coppers. I punched two gold leaves and one copper acorn.
- Mount these with dimensional on a Very Vanilla square die cut with the smallest Rectangle Stitched Dies.
- Mount this with liquid glue onto a panel of the Brushed Metallic card stock die cut with the Layering Squares Dies using the scallop edge. I die cut two of the gold and one of the copper to match the punched elements. Put dimensionals only on the top & bottom of these squares and and set aside.
- Cut a panel of Very Vanilla cs 4 x 5 1/4 and wrap with ribbon, securing in back with Seal Plus. The ribbons I used were the copper from Basketweave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack and the two lengths of 1/16″ Gold Cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack. Secure the copper ribbon with glue dots where they will be covered by the squares.
- Adhere the squares, adhering the center squarer first then the other two. This gets them centered and equally spaced :O)
- Stamp the sentiment using the Beautiful Autumn stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Very Vanilla cs 1/2 x 4 and trim ends.
- adhere the sentiment with dimensionals and place appropriately; your card front is complete!
- I had a 1/2 x 4 strip of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP handy and adhered it to a panel of Very Vanilla cs 4 x 5 1/4. I also had an extra little punched acorn and adhered it with liquid glue as well – and called it done.
- Adhere to the card inside with liquid glue.
- Cover the envelope flap with a strip of the Gilded autumn Specialty DSP using liquid glue and trim to fit. My strip was 2 1/4 x 6.
- Punch another leaf using the Autumn Punch Pack and adhere with liquid glue to a 1″ circle of Soft Suede cs. Adhere to the card front with liquid glue and done, done, done.
Beautiful, right? I really, really like this. Products for this card are listed below. Please use my October host code when ordering: HXXMKN2X to receive a free SU! item valued at $10 when your purchase is between $50-$150. If your order exceeds that 😁, you will still receive a gift from me PLUS any rewards offered by Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply