Hi everyone! It’s been a couple of days since I posted… things have been a bit crazy here. Another gorgeous day here on the East Coast. Truly, I wish this would last a while. We’ll wait for Mother Nature to decide though :O) Today’s card…
And here’s how…
- With an acrylic block, stamp the block on an ink pad, stamp off then stamp on the Whisper White card stock This leaves a fun background on which to stamp.I first used Mango Melody, then Pacific Point then Just Jade inks. It doesn’t make a sold imprint but one that easily will show another stamp over it.
- With Tuxedo Memento Black ink, stamp the image directly on the center of the ‘inked spot’. This adorable ornament comes from Tag Buffet stamp set.
- I did some minor coloring on each ornament using Mango Melody Blends, Pretty Peacock Blends and Just Jade Blends.
- Stamp the word ‘believe’ in the open area of the center ornament. This comes from Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Using a Take Your Pick Tool, poke a hole in the ornament top and slip a bit of string or ribbon through to the back and tape. Here I used the Misty Moonlight/ silver Bakers Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack. Add a bow with a glue dot on the center ornament.
- Adhere this completed Whisper White panel to a piece of Pacific Point card stock.
- Adhere a panel of Bright 6×6 DSP to the Thick Whisper White card base with liquid glue.
- Now attach the decorated panel to the card front with dimensionals.
- The sentiment banner was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a Thick Whisper White 1/2″ strip.
- I trimmed the ends with the Banners Pick a Punch. Adhere with dimensionals to the card front.
- For a final touch I added these fun and elegant Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems.
The inside was super easy…
- Add a strip of the Brights 6×6 DSP in Pacific Point to the bottom of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere to card inside with liquid glue.
- With another piece of the Brights 6×6 DSP in Pacific Point, adhere with liquid glue to the envelope flap and trim to fit.
- Stamp the ornament o0n the front of the envelope with Tuxedo Black Memento ink using the Tag Buffet stamp set.
- Again I colored with Just Jade Blends and Bronze Blend for the top. Remember to slip a piece of scrap card stock in. the envelope before coloring or the blends will bleed through.
- Products to purchase to make this card may be found below. Card cuts may be found at the bottom of this post.
- Fun card to create folks and so easy using an acrylic block to create the background.
Only a couple more days before the end of the ‘joining’ special offered by SU! Here is the info once more. Join my team and let’s have some F-U-N.
- SU! has a promotion going on for new recruits that is a win-win for everyone… for $99 you will get a starter kit worth of products valued at $125 – plus two card sets with instructions & an additional stamp set & Rhinestones. What’s not to like about that? Join my team- and yes, do it NOW so you get all the benefits of this awesome deal. More details below.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending therm a handmade card filled with love.
Card cuts for today’s card
- Thick Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Brights 6×6 DSP, Pacific Point 4 x 5 1/2, 2 1/4 x 6 (envelope flap) + 1 /4 x 5 1/4 for inside strip
- Pacific Point 2 7/8 x 5 3/8
- Whisper White 1/2 x 3 (sentiment banner), 2 3/4 x 5 1/4 (decorated front panel), 4 x 5 1/4 (inside)