Happy Memorial Day! For most of our country, the mask mandate has been lifted and it will be nice to see whole faces when out & about. Remember some basic sanitation… wash hands frequently… and may you stay safe. Again, thank you to those who have served in our military and whose lives are now gone, but not forgotten. Bless you!
Today’s card uses another partial panel of the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack ~ familiar as I used a portion of it the other day for a post. For this card I used the Basic Borders Dies and the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack as an outline.
This card is just so fresh and cheery, isn’t it? The card pack panel is 2 x 5 1/2, bordered by Blushing Bride using this fun rick-rack design from the Basic Borders dies. After adhering the border with liquid glue, I used a length of the Baker’s Twine in Black and tacked it in place on the back of the Basic White panel (4 1/4 x 5 1/2), with Seal+. I then stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink using the Pansy Patch stamp set. To highlight the word ‘hello’ I added three 2021-2023 In Color Jewels underneath. This panel was adhered with dimensionals to the Thick Basic White card base (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4) – and the front was done!
For the inside I kept this really simple… I stamped a couple of the small flowers from the Hand-Penned petals stamp set in stamped-off once Blushing bride ink, then used a Micron pen to add some detail. It really does make it look as though it was taken from the paper on the front of the card 🙂
With the card complete, I decorated the envelope flap with a couple of strips of the Hand-Penned DSP, adhered with liquid glue and trimmed to fit. It doesn’t really matter the size of the strips, I just used left over pieces. For the front of the envelope I did the same as the inside of the card; stamped the flowers from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in stamped-off Blushing Bride ink and added detail with a Micron pen. Love this look! You will probably see me do this more often in the future – just sayin’.
Today is the LAST DAY of the Stampin’ Up! joining promotion… more information is listed below… it really is the best deal in town. I’ll share the product list for today’s card followed by the promotion specials.
Products for todays project are from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog. They may be found in the list below. I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY NEW HOST CODE – ZD9N2JRR . When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Stampin’ Up! has a promotion for joining that is SUCH A GOOD DEAL you won’t want to pass on it. See below for more info. They also have a HOST promotion AND a KIT promotion, which are also shown below.
More info to join…
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
HOST promotion 4 May – 14 June
From 4 May–14 June 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown here.
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
KITS PROMOTION BEGINS 1 JUNE, more information coming soon!
Created to be both an easy business-building tool and the perfect introduction to paper crafting!
LOTS of information shared… if you have questions, please ask. I want to help you in your creativity, to share in your progress, to witness your growth.
To send a card (handmade at that!) is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day!