This stamp set is so incredibly F-U-N… who would have thought – carrots… but here I am tooting it :O) There are three sizes of carrots in this stamp set. I have only used two of these to make thus card, plus a couple of other products…
How to make…
- Stamp the carrot bottoms from Thanks a Bunch stamp set in Calypso Coral ink, then the leafy tops in Mossy Meadow ink – on a Basic White panel, then die cut with Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Run a piece of Pool Party through the Timber 3D embossing folder, then die cut with another of the Stylish Shapes Dies – just less than 3″
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake 3″ square and adhere Pool Party panel with liquid glue.
- Cut a length of Gingham Ribbon and trim down the middle. Add to back of stamped panel with Stampin’ Seal+, then add dimensionals and attache to Pool Party & Crumb Cake panel.
- Run a Basic White panel through the brand new Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder – love this embossing folder!
- Adhere embossed panel to Pool Party card base: 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Stamp sentiment using the Thanks a Bunch stamp set in Versa Mark ink on a Basic Black piece. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder & heat set. Die cut with Ginkgo Branch Dies – another new item! Add to card front with dimensionals, centering.
- Add several Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots for charm
For the inside… I stamped the middle size carrot (same as the carrot on card front) using Calypso Coral ink and Thanks a Bunch stamp set, them added the longer leafy top in Mossy Meadow ink. It makes it look entirely different!Obviously this was done on a Basic White panel. That panel was adhered to a Crumb Cake piece just slightly larger, then directly to the inside of the card. Done!
For the envelope… I stamped the smallest carrot bunch from Thanks a Bunch stamp set in Calypso Coral ink all across the bottom. I added the small leafy top in Mossy Meadow ink. How cute is this!!!
If you would like to order from my online store, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE UBG3N32X to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
My Star-Studded Rewards as a THANK YOU Would love you to JOIN MY TEAM and be a part of this fabulous community. you may do that here.
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: UBG3N32X Click here to go my store. Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
And here’s another thing to consider when joining during this time period – during Sale-a bration for every $50 increment of purchase you receive FREE Stampin’ Up! product from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. You can order product from the current 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or from the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalog and still get that same FREE product during Sale-a-bration. And this Jan-Feb for Sale-a-bration is the ONLY Sale-a-bration this year!!! Don’t forget that when joining, you automatically receive a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
The Boho Blue Mini Machine (161104) is the same as the White Mini Cut & Emboss machine – only in Boho Blue – a new In Color that will be introduced for 2023-2025.
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion! Above is the JOIN!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
Let me know if you are interested & I’ll set up a personal HOST CODE for you & your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
The new Saying Thanks Kit is another great option to add when you join… but you don’t have to join to purchase the kit!
SAYING THANKS KIT
$13.00 USD | $18.00 CAD
Each kit comes with precut die cuts in Dutch, English, French and German
Available starting 5 January 2023
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide.
If kits are your thing – check out this link for more options
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply