Good Friday morning! While I wait for more wonderful Stampin’ Up! products from the new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog, I’m sharing some fabulous Designer Series Papers FREE with a $50 order – Sale-a-bration products. And yep – order any Stampin’ Up! products January-February to receive these items. Today’s card is a fun fold – not sure if it really has a name or title. If it does, please let me know.
This particular DSP coordinates pretty well with a stamp set that’s still on it’s way to me. So I looked at other new products I had on hand and decided to use Desert Details as a substitute – I think it works, and I really like the fun, light sentiments – all of which come from Desert Details Bundle.
- Cut the card base in Petal Pink: add the Favored Flowers Designer Series Papers to the inside back and the front flap.
- Cut the inside card panel and adhere to the card base, centering. I used Basic Black for card stock.
- Decorate the front of this panel with another piece of the Favored Flowers DSP
- Stamp the large flower from Desert Details stamp set in Petal Pink and die cut with Desert Details Dies.
- Cut a Basic Black circle with the Layering Circle Dies. Add the die cut flower with liquid glue. Add circle to the panel front.
- Stamp the sentiment banner in Memento Black ink using a sentiment from Desert Details stamp set. The strip is Basic White. Add over the flower with dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to this flower to give the sparkle – just in the shaded areas.
- For this inside panel: Basic White stamped with the sentiment in Petal Pink ink then stamp the smaller flower also in Petal Pink ink. Add this panel to the inside of the card – and done!
For the envelope, more of the Favored Flowers DSP for the flap and the same smaller flower from Desert Details stamp set in Petal Pink for the front. Wasn’t that easy & fun? A fun, Fun Fold! Dimensions to make this card are at the bottoms of this post.
Today is Day 2 of the LIVE CATALOG: Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog + the Jan-Feb Sale-a-bration Catalog. Have you placed your order? I had a long list and placed it yesterday – eek! So excited about these new products. The more I play, the more I like them. Interesting how that happens, right? If you don’t have a demonstrator and need a catalog, reach out to me. Happy to send these to you. AND there’s anew JOINING PROMOTION that just began yesterday January 5 and it goes to end of Feb. Would really like to have you JOIN MY TEAM – you may do that here.
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
The Boho Blue Mini Machine (161104) is the same as the White Mini Cut & Emboss machine – only in Boho Blue – a new In Color that will be introduced for 2023-2025.
The new Saying Thanks Kit is another great option to add when you join… but you don’t have to join to purchase the kit!
SAYING THANKS KIT
$13.00 USD | $18.00 CAD
Each kit comes with precut die cuts in Dutch, English, French and German
Available starting 5 January 2023
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide.
If kits are your thing – check out this link for more options
And here’s another thing to consider when joining during this time period – during Sale-a bration for every $50 increment of purchase you receive FREE Stampin’ Up! product from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. You can order product from the current 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or from the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalog and still get that same FREE product during Sale-a-bration. And this Jan-Feb for Sale-a-bration is the ONLY Sale-a-bration this year!!! Don’t forget that when joining, you automatically receive a 10% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products.
My Star-Studded Rewards as a THANK YOU
Would love you to JOIN MY TEAM and be a part of this fabulous community. you may do that here.
If you would like to order from my online store, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE UBG3N32X to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: UBG3N32X Click here to go my store. Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
- Petal Pink: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 scored at 5 1/2
- Basic Black: 2 1/2 x 9 1/2 scored at 4 3/4
- DSP: 2 3/8 x 4 5/8; 4 1/8 x 5 3/8; 4 18 x 2 7/8 (front bottom flap)
- Basic White: 2 3/8 x 4 5/8 (inside); 2 1/2 square (die cut flower); 1/2 x 3 (sentiment banner)
Leave a Reply