Good morning Saturday. WOW – big temperature drop. It’s actually cool here. Tuesday it was 104; today we waken to 60! Big, big difference. Perhaps I can actually do some work outside today :O) My card… speaks of Christmas. It mostly uses Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper and a bit of stamping using the Leaves of Holly stamp set. My card tomorrow shows off that stamp & die bundle.
Cards look so different in a photo… I started with a card base of Soft Succulent, then a layer of Evening Evergreen and Basic White – all adhered together. The next layer is all on dimensionals.
- top left: Soft Succulent layered with Boughs of Holly DSO then a Textured Element adhered directly. I used the Pearlized Enamel Effects on each of the tips of this element for a bit of added sparkle.
- top right: Soft Succulent base, clean with Embossing buddy to remove any static, stamp the two sentiments from Leaves of Holly stamp set in VersaMark, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat set with the SU! Heat Tool. Once this has cooled, stamp the holly leaf in second generation Soft Succulent ink. Dot with Pearlized Enamel Effects.
- bottom right: Soft Succulent base with panel of Boughs of Holly DSP
- bottom right: Soft Succulent base with holly leaf stamped in second generation Soft Succulent ink then dotted with Pearlized Enamel Effects.
Spacing is especially important in this kind of project so lay them out before attaching! The most difficult part for me on a project like this, is determining the sizes of the front layer. Once I do that, the rest is easy!!
This holly leaf from the Leaves of Holly stamp set are just beautiful! I stamped them in second generation Soft Succulent ink then stamped the sentiment (yep, Leaves of Holly stamp set) in full strength Soft Succulent on a Basic White piece. This I adhered to Evening Evergreen then attached it to the inside of the card.
More of the same pattern of Boughs of Holly DSP on the envelope flap, then second generation Soft Succulent ink stamped holly leaf from Leaves of Holly stamp set. Love the colors in this. The stamp bundle, Designer Series Paper, Pearlized Enamel Effects and the Textured Element may all be found in the Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog. You’ll see more of these in tomorrows post – hint, hint.
Several of the products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: TXBWJTMW. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: TXBWJTMW Click here to go my store.
NEW FREE ITEMS ADDED when making purchases during Sale-a-bration
Since this flyer is hard to read… photos from top left to right
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder 163094 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Flowers of home Dies 163095 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack 163096 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Gingham Embossing Folder 163097 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Dots & Spots Die 163098 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Daffodil Dies 163099 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 163100 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Kraft Gift Boxes 163101 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Aspen Tree Dies 163102 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock 163103 – free w/ $50 purchase
Be sure to use the items numbers listed for these products to be redeemed as Sale-a-bration items. These products have different numbers in the catalog and therefore don’t register as part of
If you have questions about this – connect with me!
NEW COZY & BRIGHT CARD KIT AVAILABLE Aug. 3 – 160338!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! Available NOW!
COZY & BRIGHT KIT
$23 USD | $32 CAD
Available starting August 3!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply