Yahoo – it’s Friday… What exactly does that mean for you? The weather here in NJ is supposed to be ‘nice’. I’m hoping that means in the 80’s not the 100’s :O) Stylish Sketches is such a wonderful stamp set – the images really do look like sketches, free lines to create the image. I really like it. And it stamps beautifully!
So, for this card I used a similar layout, added some color, and of course a different image from the stamp set. My color of choice for this was Calypso Coral. Yes, I did add color on the stamped image ( Shaded Spruce & Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends), but I kept it pretty simple, but with layers.
- Card base is Thick Basic White, layered with Calypso Coral then a Timeworn Type 3D Basic White embossed panel each adhered with liquid glue.
- The plaid panel is Calypso Coral, then a layer of Gingham Cottage plaid in Calypso Coral. These were adhered together and added to the card front with dimensionals.
- The stamped layer:
- Stamp the image from Stylish Sketches in Memento black ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends: Shaded Spruce and Pumpkin Pie, using both light & dark for both.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black in using the True Beauty stamp set. I like the font!
- Add two Classic Matte Dots in Black nest to sentiment
- Adhere to a slightly larger piece of Calypso Coral and add to card front with dimensionals on the right and liquid glue on the left. Card front ~ done!
For the inside…Stamp the same image from Stylish Sketches, just not the entire image, in Memento Black on a Basic White panel; adhere this to another piece of Calypso Coral just slightly larger, then to the inside of the card base.
For the envelope, more of the same Gingham Cottage plaid in Calypso Coral to the the flap and the same image stamped in Memento Black on the front – yep, Stylish Sketches stamp set.
Let me remind you, Stylish Sketches stamp set is FREE with a qualified order ($50 US) during Sale-a=bration. Please note… SALE-A-BRATION ENDS August 31!
Some of the products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: TXBWJTMW. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: TXBWJTMW Click here to go my store.
NEW FREE ITEMS ADDED when making purchases during Sale-a-bration
Since this flyer is hard to read… photos from top left to right
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder 163094 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Flowers of home Dies 163095 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack 163096 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Gingham Embossing Folder 163097 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Dots & Spots Die 163098 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Daffodil Dies 163099 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 163100 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Kraft Gift Boxes 163101 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Aspen Tree Dies 163102 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock 163103 – free w/ $50 purchase
Be sure to use the items numbers listed for these products to be redeemed as Sale-a-bration items. These products have different numbers in the catalog and therefore don’t register as part of
If you have questions about this – connect with me!
NEW COZY & BRIGHT CARD KIT AVAILABLE Aug. 3 – 160338!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! Available NOW!
COZY & BRIGHT KIT
$23 USD | $32 CAD
Available starting August 3!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.