Hello again… what’s it like in your part of the world? Warm, chilly, rainy, sunny? It’s been uber hot here lately and plants hav e suffered for it. Me – I’m fortunate to have sir conditioning and have stayed inside quite a bit. Whatever your weather, taken care of yourself, ok?
I decided to play with a fold I hadn’t done before and it was super easy. I used the Rings of Nature DSP that’s FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase. It’s beautiful paper! And I brought in some elements from the Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog as well. Of course, card stock is in the Annual Catalog, so guess I used products from all three – ha!
What do you think? It looks pretty easy doesn’t it? So, let me talk you through it.
- Two elements of card base: the short one and the tall one.
- Poppy Parade 2 1/2 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 & burnish
- Poppy Parade 4 1/4 x 9 scored at 1 1/4, 2 1/2 & 5 3/4 & burnish; mountain, valley, mountain
- Layer the tall front panel with Mint Macaron 2 1/4 x 5 1/4; layer DSP (Rings of Nature) 2 x 5 onto that
- Cut a piece of Basic White for the back of the tall panel (2 1/4 x 5 1/4) & decorate. I stamped it with the super cute flower from Nature’s Prints stamp set by inking the flower part with Poppy Parade marker and the stem with Crumb Cake marker. I huffed on it and stamped. Adhere to the back of the tall panel and set aside.
- Take a Textural Element and add Pearlized Enamel Effects to each tip. Set aside to dry & firm.
- Cut a piece of DSP (Rings of Nature) 3×4 and adhere to the larger panel
- Adhere the tall panel to the small section in front, centering it.
- Close both pieces and adhere the tall panel to the back of the shorter , folded piece
- Decorate the front of the tall panel.
- Die cut a single leaf spray in Mint Macaron using the natural Prints Dies.
- Adhere a Textural Element to that.
- Stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake ink on a Basic White scrap and die cut with a Layering Circles Die. Put dimesnionals on the back of the circle being aware of where it will be attached.
- Add circle to the card front.
- Slip the Textural Element in behind the circle
- Separate strands of White Baker’s Twine and Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine and tie to make a bow. Attach to the Textural Element with a glue dot. These are both part of the Baker’s Twine Essential Pack.
- Add Amber Gems to the circle for added glam. These are from the Leaf Label & Amber Gems Pack.
Now that the card is complete, decorate the envelope. I did this simply by adhering Rings of Nature DSP to the flap and a 1/2″ strip to the front of the envelope.
Several of the products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
NEW FREE ITEMS ADDED when making purchases during Sale-a-bration
Since this flyer is hard to read… photos from top left to right
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder 163094 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Flowers of home Dies 163095 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack 163096 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Gingham Embossing Folder 163097 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Dots & Spots Die 163098 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Daffodil Dies 163099 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 163100 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Kraft Gift Boxes 163101 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Aspen Tree Dies 163102 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock 163103 – free w/ $50 purchase
Be sure to use the items numbers listed for these products to be redeemed as Sale-a-bration items. These products have different numbers in the catalog and therefore don’t register as part of Sale-a-bration.
If you have questions about this – connect with me!
NEW COZY & BRIGHT CARD KIT AVAILABLE Aug. 3 – 160338!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! Available NOW!
COZY & BRIGHT KIT
$23 USD | $32 CAD
Available starting August 3!
Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Order your Paper Pumpkin kit between Jul 11 – Aug 10!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.