Except for yesterdays Blog Hop in which I participated, I have focused on the Seasons of Chic Bundle for my cards this week. I am enamored with the versatility of this stamp set & dies. Today’s card is no exception. And I’ve certainly let you know how I gravitate toward monochromatic cards.
The card base is thick Basic White. The next two layers are Shimmery White Paper. It’s a cross between Basic White and Very Vanilla, just not so creamy as the VV. Here’s what I did…
- Die cut the front panel of Shimmery White card stock with Stitched Rectangles Dies. I used the smallest of the large set of dies.
- Use Foam adhesive strips to line the rectangle and portions of the card to layer on another panel of Shimmery White card stock. SEE PHOTO.
- Remove backing on strips and adhere to the slightly larger Shimmery White Paper.
- Stamp the two-step leaf from Seasons of Chic stamp set in Petal Pink ink and Sahara Sand ink (both second generations), then die cut with the Chic Dies. It’s nearly impossible to see in this photo, but the vein stamp is in Sahara Sand ink, the other leaf stamp was stamped first in second generation Petal Pink ink.
- Die cut two more leaves in Shimmery White.Layer the three leaves together adhering with liquid glue along the stems.
- Tie a bow with strands of Linen Thread & Simply Elegant Trim in Gold, together and around the stems. Add a touch of liquid glue to the knot so it stays in place.
- Put dimensionals on the stamped leaf and adhere to the die cut frame cutout.
- Add three Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels too the card.
- Adhere the two Shimmery White Paper panels to the Thick Basic White card base.
For the inside… Stamp the sentiment in Sahara Sand ink from the Seasons of Chic stamp set. Add two more of the die cut leaves (these are smaller & different from those on front, but die cut from Shimmery White Paper) to the Basic White panel. Adhere panel to the inside of the card. DONE!
For the envelope, I stamped this stunning leaf (w/ veins) to the front and on the flap ~ second generation Sahara Sand ink. Oh boy… I really, really like this card! What can I say… this Season of Chic Bundle is a MUST HAVE!
Products to make this card are from the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the Jul-Dec 2022 Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items items offered by Stampin’ Up! in Jul-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended last night at midnight. I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply