Hello stampers! Today is the always fun Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. You will see some fabulous creations along the hop, so I encourage you to ‘do the tour’. If you have come from Tara’s blog, welcome. If you have simply hopped in, thank you for joining us today.
And our sketch challenge is this…
And here’s the card I created for the challenge. It uses the Abigail Rose 12 x 12 DSP as the focal point. Don’t you just love this DSP? Gorgeous… I colored the one flower with Stampin’ Blends Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. For background interest I used the Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder on a Basic White panel and added it directly to the Thick Basic White card base. The next two layers are a piece of Early Espresso and the colored Abigail Rose DSP, adhered together then popped on dimensionals and added to the card front. The sentiment panel is stamped in Early Espresso ink on a Basic White scrap, then added to another strip of Calypso Coral adhered to the front on dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Go To Greetings stamp set. Finally, two Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels were colored with the Dark Calypso Coral Blends and added beneath the sentiment.
For the inside of the card, I stamped one of the smaller flowers from the coordinating Cottage Rose stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a Basic White panel, then colored it with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. This was adhered to a slightly larger panel of Early Espresso card stock, then added to the inside of the card. Voila!
For the envelope, I used the medium rose from Cottage Rose stamp set and stamped the envelope front – Early Espresso ink of course and three more on the envelope flap. I chose not to color these – don’t ask me why, I don’t know. And that was it. Love the versatility of this layout and this DSP. Just change the sentiment and it could be sympathy, birthday, get well – you name it. It isn’t a masculine card, but change the DSP for that :O)
Products to make this card are listed below. If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me (the 2022-2023 AC) – happy to send one to you. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Remember to hop along the blog hop. Those participating are listed below. Click on the next button to visit Amy Koenders or, click on a name to visit another’s blog. Happy Hopping! Card cuts for my card are listed at the bottom of this post.
Let’s talk starter kit… New In Colors, New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog release
Starter Kit Price: $99 USD | $135 CAD
Redemption Value: $125 USD | $165 CAD
Additional In Color Products: $66.50 USD | $91.25 CAD
In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Time is getting short my friends… today is the 26th and you have until the 31st to join with this fabulous promotion. What ARE you waiting for???
Order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here.
Just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator AND part of our Critters ‘n Creatin’ Krew Team:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
If you join with me, you’ll also get:
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Team members are located all over the United States, but we still get together in person online and have lots of fun.
- Quarterly in-person meetings if you live in the NJ or surrounding area, where we get together to do a little stamping, creating, getting to know one another and most of all SHARE inspiration. If you live outside the NJ area you can join us through that wonderful ZOOM video conference.
- Free access to our online class tutorials. These are exceptional!
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes for reaching sales and team goals or attending specific meetings. 😉
- The best part is the laughing and kidding and sharing of information/ creativity/ talent ~ following the SU! adage: Inspire. Create. Share. ❤️ 😁
Join our incredible group of crafters and creators.
If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount,
join my team now… you may do that here
Remember to connect with me if you do not have a demonstrator and need a catalog.
- Thick Basic White – 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Basic White – 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (emboss this piece); 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 (inside); 3/8 x 2 5/8
- Early Espresso – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 (2)
- Calypso Coral – 3/8 x 2 5/8
Leave a Reply