WooHoo! It is for many a l-o-n-g weekend! Happy Memorial Day celebrations. Thanks you Veterans for your service to our country. We DO appreciate you! I’ve another easy card for you today, creating with the Deckled Rectangles Dies and Designer Series Paper, Awash in Beauty 12 x 12, and the Biggest Wish stamp set.
This card has many layers and it’s colorful. Polished Pink is one of the In Colors from last year and it is b-r-i-g-h-t! And… it has made, in my opinion, this particular pattern or patterns of DSP really pop.
- Begin with a card base of Polished pink. Layer the Basic White panel, then the DSP (Awash in Beauty) that has been die cut with the largest Deckled Rectangles Dies. Adhere these together as shown.
- Using the 4th largest of the Deckled Rectangles, cut another of the Polished Pink. Layer a panel of Basic White then the final layer of Awash in Beauty, also die cut with the Deckled Rectangles. Adhere all together.
- Wrap these layers with 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon in White and secure in back with Stampin’ Seal
- Wrap Open Weave Ribbon in Polished Pink directly over the Organdy Ribbon and secure in back with more Stampin’ Seal. Slip a length of the Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon under the Organdy and tie a bow on the far left.
- Stamp the ‘Hello’ in Mossy Meadow ink from the Biggest Wish stamp set and die cut with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the ‘friend’ from the same stamp set (love the varied fonts here!) in Polished Pink ink and fussy cut. Put dimensionals on the back of this word and add it to the die cut circle.
- Put dimensionals on the back of the die cut circle and add it over the ribbon. For centering, I used the bottom of the word ‘hello’ to line up with the bottom of the ribbon
- Add three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the circle and the front is complete.
True confessions… I have not completed the inside of this card. I simply could not decide what I wanted. I do not have, but am ordering today, the True Beauty Bundle that coordinates with this DSP. When it arrives, I will complete the inside and share it with you. For now, I have used the largest Deckled Rectangles Die to cut an inner layer to decorate. It is, of course in Basic White.
For the envelope… more of the Mossy Meadow Awash in Beauty DSP for the flap. For the front of the envelope, I took an edge of the rectangle die cut, trimmed the ends and added it to the bottom. Once that coordinating True Beauty Bundle is here, I will add one of the floral stamps :O)
Products to make this card are listed below. If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me (the 2022-2023 AC) – happy to send one to you. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Let’s talk starter kit… New In Colors, New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog release
Starter Kit Price: $99 USD | $135 CAD
Redemption Value: $125 USD | $165 CAD
Additional In Color Products: $66.50 USD | $91.25 CAD
In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Time is getting short my friends… today is the 27th and you have until the 31st to join with this fabulous promotion. What ARE you waiting for???
Order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here.
Just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator AND part of our Critters ‘n Creatin’ Krew Team:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
If you join with me, you’ll also get:
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Team members are located all over the United States, but we still get together in person online and have lots of fun.
- Quarterly in-person meetings if you live in the NJ or surrounding area, where we get together to do a little stamping, creating, getting to know one another and most of all SHARE inspiration. If you live outside the NJ area you can join us through that wonderful ZOOM video conference.
- Free access to our online class tutorials. These are exceptional!
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes for reaching sales and team goals or attending specific meetings. 😉
- The best part is the laughing and kidding and sharing of information/ creativity/ talent ~ following the SU! adage: Inspire. Create. Share. ❤️ 😁
Join our incredible group of crafters and creators.
If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount,
join my team now… you may do that here
Remember to connect with me if you do not have a demonstrator and need a catalog.
Card cuts for this card:
- Polish Pink: card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4; approx. 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 cut w/ Deckled Rectangles Dies
- Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4 (front); 2 3/4 x 4 layer);4 x 5 1/4 (inside cut w/ Deckled Rectangles Dies
- DSP – Awash in Beauty 12 x 12: 4 x 5 1/4 cut w/ Deckled Rectangles largest die; approx. 2 3/4 x 4 cut w/ Deckled Rectangles die