I’ve been playing with the Abigail Rose 12 x 12 DSP that coordinates with the Cottage Rose bundle (10% off when purchasing the bundle!). The bundle includes the fabulous Cottage Flowers Dies. The dies are delicate and beautiful. This DSP and fun fold were super easy to make – like two cards in one. Here’s a peek.
Here’s what it looks like in various open positions.
Isn’t this fun? Notice the beautiful floral die cut on the front of the card ~ that’s one of the coordinating dies in the Cottage Rose bundle. And the sentiment on the card front comes from the Charming Sentiment bundle and die cut with the coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. The flowers were all from the Cottage Rose stamp set and colored with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. The DSP on the front is Abigail Rose 12 x 12 and colored as the stamped flowers – with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. Early Espresso ink was used for all stamping. The final addition was three Pearl Basic Jewels.
- Prepare the card base (crumb Cake)… 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2: fold in half & burnish, fold the flap back on itself & burnish
- Attach all card cuts to each section:
- Basic White – 2 3/8 x 4 1/8 (2); 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- DSP (Abigail Rose) 2 1/2 x 4 (2 coordinating); 4 x 5 14
- Create the flap fold of the card
- Crumb Cake – 8 1/2 x 3 1/4, score at 4 1/4
- Basic White – 3 1/8 x 4 1/8(3) use 2 for stamping and inside of the flap fold
- DSP – 3 x 4 (This is the section I colored & is called the front of the flap fold)
Products to make this card are listed below. If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me (the 2022-2023 AC) – happy to send one to you. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Let’s talk starter kit… New In Colors, New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog release
Starter Kit Price: $99 USD | $135 CAD
Redemption Value: $125 USD | $165 CAD
Additional In Color Products: $66.50 USD | $91.25 CAD
In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Time is getting short my friends… today is the 25th and you have until the 31st to join with this fabulous promotion. What ARE you waiting for???
Order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here.
Just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator AND part of our Critters ‘n Creatin’ Krew Team:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
If you join with me, you’ll also get:
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Team members are located all over the United States, but we still get together in person online and have lots of fun.
- Quarterly in-person meetings if you live in the NJ or surrounding area, where we get together to do a little stamping, creating, getting to know one another and most of all SHARE inspiration. If you live outside the NJ area you can join us through that wonderful ZOOM video conference.
- Free access to our online class tutorials. These are exceptional!
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes for reaching sales and team goals or attending specific meetings. 😉
- The best part is the laughing and kidding and sharing of information/ creativity/ talent ~ following the SU! adage: Inspire. Create. Share. ❤️ 😁
Join our incredible group of crafters and creators.
If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here