Hello and happy Friday! We have had cool, rainy weather lately and this weekend is to be 93 degrees! WOW… hard to believe the contrast min temps. Whatever your plans are this weekend, just be safe while you’re having fun. My card today uses the Blossoming Happiness Dies for the background and I used the Medium Daisy Punch for the flower. This was the first I used these Dies and I’m hooked – love this background die! Here’s the card…
The Tea Boutique 6×6 DSP has some beautiful papers in it. I decided to use the ‘back side’ for the daisy using the Fresh Fresia design and the Daffodil Delight design for the crosswise banner. I think it pulls everything together. For the center of the flower, I used a die from the Poppy Moments Dies, then popped a Glossy Dots Assortment in the Daffodil Delight for the flower center and two other dots.Here’s the step by step…
- Die cut the background with the largest of the dies in Blossoming Happiness Dies – moving the die so it cut in two places, on a piece of Basic White card stock. This was mounted on a Thick Basic White card base.
- Punch three daisies from Tea Boutique 6×6 in Fresh Fresia. Adhere together with liquid glue. Die cut a center for the flower using another piece of the Tea Boutique 6×6 but in Daffodil Delight, using the Poppy Moments Dies. Add to the flower with a mini dimensional. Add a Glossy Dots Assortment in Daffodil Delight to the Daisy.
- Cut a strip of the Tea Boutique 6×6 DSP in Daffodil Delight 3/4″ x about 4 and cut an angle at one end. For contrast add a length of Starry Sky about 5/8″ x 3″ and add to the back of the DSP with liquid glue. Add dimensionals to the back and add to the card front. Add the daisy with liquid glue.
- Stamp the word ‘friend’ in Starry Sky ink using the Happiness Bounds stamp set. Card front done!
For the inside of the card… Stamp the very sweet bouquet in Memento ink. With Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, color the flowers. Add the bow with 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine in Starry Sky with a glue dot. Of course this was on a Basic White panel. Adhere to the inside and bingo… card done!
For the envelope.. add more of the Tea Boutique 6×6 DSP to the envelope flap, same as the front of the card. Stamp the same cute bouquet to the envelope front in Memento ink and color the flowers with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
This is such a lovely feminine card and I really, really like it ~ hope you do as well.
Products to make this card are listed below. If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me (the 2022-2023 AC) – happy to send one to you. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Let’s talk starter kit… New In Colors, New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog release
Starter Kit Price: $99 USD | $135 CAD
Redemption Value: $125 USD | $165 CAD
Additional In Color Products: $66.50 USD | $91.25 CAD
In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Time is getting short my friends… today is the 19th and you have until the 31st to join with this fabulous promotion. What ARE you waiting for???
order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here.
Just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator AND part of our Critters ‘n Creatin’ Krew Team:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
If you join with me, you’ll also get:
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Team members are located all over the United States, but we still get together in person online and have lots of fun.
- Quarterly in-person meetings if you live in the NJ or surrounding area, where we get together to do a little stamping, creating, getting to know one another and most of all SHARE inspiration. If you live outside the NJ area you can join us through that wonderful ZOOM video conference.
- Free access to our online class tutorials. These are exceptional!
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes for reaching sales and team goals or attending specific meetings. 😉
- The best part is the laughing and kidding and sharing of information/ creativity/ talent ~ following the SU! adage: Inspire. Create. Share. ❤️ 😁
Join our incredible group of crafters and creators.
If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here
Remember to connect with me if you need a catalog!
Make someone’s day… send them a handmade card filled with love! Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply