Hi Folks! How’s your Sunday so far? We’re really just getting started here on the East coast. After the gusts of wind and rain, today might be peaceful, weather-wise. Today’s project is kinda fun – Christmas tags! Does it seem too early? Well, not really, it’s less than eight (8) weeks away! YIKES! And today is Trick or Treat Day – quite a contrast to Christmas. We’ll see lots of goblins and vampires today. I love our neighborhood – lots of kids around. 🤗
Cute, right? All the tags have a second panel that is retired DSP from Sale-a-bration. What did I do here…
- Basic White card stock cut 4 1/4 x 11, then trimmed each one to 2 x 4 1/4; DSP same process
- Punch each top with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch, including the DSP panel behind it
- Use a sponge dauber & Sahara Sand ink to color the edges of all Basic White tags
- For the snowman…
- stamp the sentiment from Encircled in Warmth in Evening Evergreen ink
- stamp the snowman from Snowman Season in Evening Evergreen ink
- color the scarf with Real Red marker; the nose with Pumpkin Pie marker – this doesn’t bleed through!
- thread ribbon through… I used both red & white crochet thread – about 8 1/2′ long
- For the trees
- I stamped the tree from Perfectly Plaid stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink, then punched it out with the Pine Tree Punch
- I added various widths of DSP (Peaceful Prints) to the bottom of the tag, then added the tree – on dimensionals
- The last step was to stamp the sentiment from Perfectly Plaid stamp set in either Real Red ink or Evening Evergreen. The red trees were punched from the retired Sale-a-bration DSP, Peaceful Prints
- The stars on these trees came from Gold Foil or the white foil from the Wonderful Snowflakes and die cut with Stitched Stars Dies
- There are two stamped tags with trees – and I probably should replace these so the trees are all using the Pine Tree Punch.. but… the stamped trees came from Evergreen Elegance stamp set and were stamped in Evening Evergreen ink. I added Red Rhinestone Jewels to one of the trees and dots of Shimmery Crystal Effects to the tallest tree. You MUST let this dry throughly!!!
And that’s it… a fun project you could get your kids doing too. In lieu of peaceful Prints DSP I highly recommend Tidings of Christmas 6×6 DSP, Gingerbread & Peppermint 6×6 DSP, Painted Christmas DSPSweet Stockings DSP. You may need to change up the inks to coordinate with those papers, but this would totally work :O) I hope you enjoyed my project today.
Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 26QYRFXB I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Nothing beats handmade!
Inspire. Create. Share.