The 24 hour Stamp Sale is unbelievable… cling stamps – 15% off. See the list …HERE This sale begins at 12AM – 11:5 9 PM MT Oct 20th – that is TONIGHT. Get your list together… and place that order. Click here to go my store. Remember that with your order of $50 (before tax & shipping) you are able to choose a SU! product of choice valued to $10. Use my current HOST CODE 26QYRFXB to be able to get that benefit. Now is also a perfect time to use that cling stamps purchase toward a STARTER KIT as a demonstrator… WooHoo … what a deal is that! Choose your own starter kit for $99. You may do that here.
And here’s more info about the demonstrator & rewards… Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 26QYRFXB I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
Now for the card of the day… drum roll here…
It’s made with The Whimsical Tree stamps & coordinating Dies, with Painted Christmas DSP. LOVE this DSP – and this bundle! This is such a simple and yet classic card to make. I tend to like multiple layers, but you wouldn’t have to do that if you didn’t want to.
- Garden Green card stock for the card base: 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, short side is the front of the card.
- Basic White: 3 1/8 x 5 3/8 (front panel); 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (inside panel) + banner
- DSP – Painted Christmas: 3 x 514 (front panel); 1 x 5 5 1/4 (inside panel)
- Green Foil sheet: scrap for tree die
Other products used:
- Banners Pick a Punch
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Blushing Bride ink
- Layer panels as shown for the card front
- Die cut trees with the Christmas Trees Dies. Adhere with liquid glue to the card front
- Stamp sentiment from the Whimsical Tree stamp set with Blushing Bride ink. Trim one end with the Banners Pick a Punch. Trim other end straight and ev en with the Basic White front panel. Adhere with dimensionals over the tree trunks
- Inside: adhere DSP panel to the right side of the Basic White piece. Stamp the sentiment from Whimsical Trees stamp set in Blushing Bride ink. Adhere panel to the inside of the card
- Stamp the very cute tree to the Basic White envelope front from Whimsical Trees stamp set in Blushing Bride ink (there’s a theme going on here 🙂 Adhere Painted Christmas DSP to the flap & trim to fit. DONE!
This is super simple & cute!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Nothing beats a handmade card. Inspire. Create. Share.
Remember to SHOP THE CLING STAMP SALE – 15% OFF – THE 20TH (TONIGHT) FROM 12 AM – 11:59 PM MT.See the list …HERE . Click here to go my store. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 26QYRFXB I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time.
Leave a Reply