Hello Folks! It’s Monday, the start of a new week. Just out of curiosity, do you have new motivations for this week? Something in particular you wish to do or accomplish? Sometimes I can start a week with definitive ideas of what I want or need to do, and those weeks really feel good to me. This is one of those weeks. Look out world! 🙂
My card today is super simple, but I like the layout and may do more of this in other Designer Series Papers, use different dies. We’ll see how the week progresses. I get inspired to other layouts or colors or whatever pretty easily. Card making is rather addictive to me. I could do it for hours. I enjoy working with beautiful papers and creating something that will bring happiness to others. Creating with my hands is second nature to me, and relaxing. Let’s take a look…
This paper is glorious – available Nov 2 – Jan 3 while supplies last… But see that beautiful white die cut rectangular piece? THAT is from the Eden Dies and will be available Nov 2 AND into the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog ~ woohoo! And the SDSP that it’s laying on is one of the Ever Eden SDSP ~ love the gold leaves running through it. Let me explain the layers…
- the bottom layer is the card base – Evening Evergreen cut 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- the next layer is Basic white 4 x 5 1/4 adhered to the card base with liquid glue.
- the next is a panel of the Ever Eden SDSP 3 3/4 x 5. It is a variegated piece that shows the shades of Evening Evergreen to Soft Succulent. The is adhered to the Basic White with liquid glue.
- The top layer is gorgeousness… 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 attached with dimensionals
- next is a strip of that variegated piece of SDSP, 3/4 x 4, stamped with VersaMark ink, covered with Gold Embossing Powder & heat set. This is a nice additional gold touch bringing attention to the gold leaves on the SDSP. Attach the strip with liquid glue or Stampin’ Seal. The sentiment comes from Eden’s Garden stamp set.
- the final step for the card front is die cutting with the Eden Dies, the white rectangular ‘wreath’. Adhere it with liquid glue over the banner
The inside is a Basic White panel with these punched corners using the Triple Corner Punch. I love how delicate it looks and how it shows the Evening Evergreen card base showing through. Yes! This was adhered inside the card and voila – done!
The envelope… no ‘naked’ envelopes, right? Right! I covered the flap in another piece of the Ever Eden SDSP then stamped this fun leaf frond on the front using Soft Succulent ink. And that was it!!! I have a friend who has been sick for a couple of months now and this card is going to her. I hope it lifts her spirits some ~ a pretty card usually does.
Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 26QYRFXB I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
And lets take a look at Eden’s Garden Bundle and the Ever Eden SDSP…
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Nothing beats a handmade card. Inspire. Create. Share.