WooHoo, it’s Friday! That means the weekend is almost here. What’s on that calendar of yours? This weekend is a birthday weekend for our daughter. I hope she has a very special day! Unfortunately we won’t be getting together b ut we D”ID send her a fun package, and of course we’ll call, do a facetime or something. All that has nothingb to do with today’s card though… 🙂
Another Christmas card using the Christmas Tree Dies as the focus. Isn’t this tree just the cutest? And those stars are from this die set as well. Love! For the sentiment banners, both of which are on dimensionals, I used the Whimsical Trees stamp set but die cut them with the Messages Dies – clever, right?
Here’s what I did:
- Layer the Whimsy & Wonder DSP to the Mint Macaron card base, covering the entire front
- Cut another panel of the same Whimsy & Wonder DSP and layer on a Gold Foil sheet. TIP: I find when layering on foil it is better with Stampin’ Seal or Seal +. Put dimensionals on the back of this panel & set aside.
- Die cut the trees using Shimmer Paper and the Christmas Tree Dies (from the Whimsical Trees Bundle)
- Die cut the stars using Gold Foil and Christmas Tree Dies. Adhere these to each tree with a very small dot of glue on the star. TIP: putting the glue on the star helps to keep you from using too much glue 🙂
- Adhere each tree to the card front with liquid glue
- Stamp the sentiments (on Shimmer Paper), first in Mint Macaron ink, then VersaMark ink; sprinkle with Clear Embossing powder & heat set
- Die cut the sentiments using the Messages Die, put on dimensionals and add to the card front
- For a final touch, add the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels in Evening Evergreen
- Now add this panel to the card front
For the inside… super easy
- Cover the inside of the card with more of the same Whimsy & Wonder DSP
- On a piece of Basic White, stamp the ornaments in Memento ink – these come from none other than the Whimsical Trees stamp set! Color using Stampin Blends: Mint Macaron, Lt Daffodil Delight, Lt Real Read & Bronze
- Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink – also from Whimsical Trees stamp set
- Adhere the panel to the inside of the card & voila – all done.
For the envelope:
- Cover the flap with more of the same Whimsy & Wonder DSP, trim to fit
- For the front, stamp this adorable tree with Mint Macaron ink – from the Whimsical Trees stamp set
This bundle has so many possibilities, I can’t believe I hesitated to purchase it. I had a really good time using this set and there are many more stamps & dies in this set I haven’t used 🥴
If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. And when I send it, there will be a Sale-a-bration catalog in with it! That means more FREE items to choose from with every order of $50, or $100 or multiples of that. Please also use my current host code U7F3EZE9 when ordering. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
Remember that during this time, Sale-a-bration is in effect until September 30!
It is during this period that when you place an order of $50 or increments of that, there are FREE items available in the Sale-a-bration catalog. Stampin’ Up! does not usually offer more than one sale-a-bration in a year, but this year, they DID! WooHoo – fun products too… Again, contact me if you do not have a catalog.
How do you pre-earn Sale-A-Bration products? It’s simple! For every $50 USD | $60 CAD and $100 USD | $120 CAD you spend, you’ll be able to take your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to add to your order—for free
And if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-a-bration… you have the opportunity to get one of the bundles below FREE!
|OIN BUNDLE OPTIONS||PRICE||LIMIT|
|156795||Arctic Bears Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156819||Beauty Of Tomorrow Bundle||$50.25 USD | $68.25 CAD||1|
|156801||Christmas Season Bundle||$54.00 USD | $73.75 CAD||1|
|156806||Christmas To Remember Bundle||$60.25 USD | $81.75 CAD||1|
|156807||Frosted Gingerbread Bundle||$48.50 USD | $66.50 CAD||1|
|158609||Gorgeous Leaves Bundle||$44.00 USD | $60.25 CAD||1|
|156813||Nature’s Harvest Bundle||$53.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156816||Peaceful Cabin Bundle||$54.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156391||Peaceful Deer Bundle||$36.00 USD | $48.50 CAD||1|
|156789||Penguin Place Bundle||$31.50 USD | $42.25 CAD||1|
|156798||Sweet Little Stockings Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156810||Whimsical Trees Bundle||$51.25 USD | $70.00 CAD||1|
Those who join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration may select one bundle from the list above to add
to their Starter Kit at no additional cost.
Joining during this sale-a-bration time allows you to create your own starter kit: $99 cost, $125 worth of product + a FREE bundle (listed above for no additional cost) + FREE Sale-a-bration items. Oh my – why pass up this deal? Join now… you may do that here.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Inspire. Create. Share. Nothing beats a handmade card!