Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend – woohoo, right? How IS everyone… with this Covid variant flare-up, it’s got be nerve-wracking. Thinking about all of you out there – take care of one another.
I played with another new set that’s in the Jul-Dec 2021 Mini catalog – the Christmas Tree Dies, part of the Whimsical Trees Bundle (page 25). And when I saw ‘played’ – just barely… this set is a gem and really, I’ve hardly touched it.
That tree is just a perfect match for this paper – Peaceful Prints 12 x 12 DSP – which is a FREE item in the Sale-a-bration catalog (with a purchase of $50). The two prints that I used on this card come from this pack of papers. So let’s talk about how I did this…
- I did all the card cuts… Peaceful Prints DSP layered with Sahara Sand card stock.
- I ran the Real Red card stock through the Bark 3D embossing folder – you know, tree, bark, they go together, right?
- I cut the tree from Garden Green card stock using the C’mas Tree Dies
- I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink on a Basic White panel using the Evergreen Elegance stamp set, then die cut using the Ornate Layers Dies
Once all the layers were die cut and stamped, I put it together:
- the plaid panel was adhered directly to the Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- the Real Red embossed panel was added with dimensionals
- the deer panel was adhered directly to the Real Red piece with Stampin’ Seal
- the tree was added with dimensionals
- the sentiment panel got double dimensionals (one on top of the other) under the two ends
- as a final touch I added several Gilded Gems to the tree – and the card front was done…
For the inside…
- stamp the sentiment in Sahara Sand ink using the Evergreen Elegance stamp set on a Basic White panel
- stamp the tree, off-set, in Garden Green ink(stamping off once) using the Evergreen Elegance stamp set
- layer this panel to a Sahara Sand card stock, then add it to the inside of the card – voila!
For the envelope…
On a Basic White envelope, stamp the trees with the Evergreen Elegance stamp set with Garden Green ink – stamping off once first, then not re-inking.
Cover the envelope with Peaceful Prints DSP, trim to fit and done, done, done.
I love the layers and how so many stamp and die sets coordinate. And that’s Stampin’ Up! for you – the coordination is what makes it so easy to mix & match. And no company does it better. And… that’s why I’m a demonstrator – to share what I love doing with others – share their awesome product – and create to my hearts content, and help you do that as well.
If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. And when I send it, there will be a Sale-a-bration catalog in with it! That means more FREE items to choose from with every order of $50, or $100 or multiples of that. Please also use my current host code U7F3EZE9 when ordering. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
Remember that during this time until 30 Sep, Sale-a-bration is in effect!
It is during this period that when you place an order of $50 or increments of that, there are FREE items available in the Sale-a-bration catalog. Stampin’ Up! does not usually offer more than one sale-a-bration in a year, but this year, they DID! WooHoo – fun products too… Again, contact me if you do not have a catalog
How do you pre-earn Sale-A-Bration products? It’s simple! For every $50 USD | $60 CAD and $100 USD | $120 CAD you spend, you’ll be able to take your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to add to your order—for free!
And if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-a-bration… you have the opportunity to get one of the bundles below FREE!
|JOIN BUNDLE OPTIONS||PRICE||LIMIT|
|156795||Arctic Bears Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156819||Beauty Of Tomorrow Bundle||$50.25 USD | $68.25 CAD||1|
|156801||Christmas Season Bundle||$54.00 USD | $73.75 CAD||1|
|156806||Christmas To Remember Bundle||$60.25 USD | $81.75 CAD||1|
|156807||Frosted Gingerbread Bundle||$48.50 USD | $66.50 CAD||1|
|158609||Gorgeous Leaves Bundle||$44.00 USD | $60.25 CAD||1|
|156813||Nature’s Harvest Bundle||$53.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156816||Peaceful Cabin Bundle||$54.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156391||Peaceful Deer Bundle||$36.00 USD | $48.50 CAD||1|
|156789||Penguin Place Bundle||$31.50 USD | $42.25 CAD||1|
|156798||Sweet Little Stockings Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156810||Whimsical Trees Bundle||$51.25 USD | $70.00 CAD||1|
Joining during this sale-a-bration time allows you to create your own starter kit: $99 cost, $125 worth of product + a FREE bundle (listed above for no additional cost) + FREE Sale-a-bration items. Oh my – why pass up this deal? Join now… you may do that here.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Inspire. Create. Share. Nothing beats a handmade card!