Hi Everyone – it’s Saturday! It’s amazing what cool weather can do…this is that in-between season, before the leaves turn and fall – cool temps, absolutely perfect for sleeping, not quite cool enough for a fire in the fireplace though. We live in a ‘shore community’ and have lots of folks visit due to the many beaches. By now though, the beaches are OURS again….😁
Today I want to share a couple of team projects we created virtually ‘together’ last Sunday. We had been sent pictures and dimensions and instructions via email, but then created them via ZOOM. What a great tool ZOOM has become! Anyhoo – these are fun projects and primarily use the Celebration Tidings Bundle. The stamp set has stamps for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas AND Valentines! Here are three of the projects…
Isn’t this beautiful? Yep – the bag is empty – I had no candy to fill it, but the Celebrations Labels Dies create the ‘fold-over’ and background for the Poinsettia Dies. Plaid Tidings 6×6 DSP was used for the ‘label’, Shaded Spruce for the leaves, a bit of Brushed Metallic for the berries, Cherry Cobbler for the poinsettia and the gorgeous Beaded Pearls to accent the center of the poinsettia. . The cello bag pictured here is a retired commodity (unfortunately)n but SU! has Mosaic Gusseted Cello Bags that are very versatile.
Project #2 is a Christmas card… Celebration Tidings Bundle, Stitched Rectangles Dies and Winter Snow
Embossing Folder were the primary SU! items used. Another pattern from Plaid Tidings 6×6 DSP was a major focus and I love how the Celebration Dies were used for a fold-over flap for a surprise addition. It was my personal addition of the Linen Thread bow and Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the card front. Let me share inside the flap and the card inside as well.
It was my decision to add the Plaid Tidings 6×6 DSP to the top inside of the die cut. And here’s my reasoning… When using the Blends to color, the stamping element, their is some bleeding through and I didn’t like the way that looked. I simply used the smallest die to cut a piece of DSP to cover the bleeding through. It makes it look more complete and professional to me. Now for the inside…
I chose to do no coloring for the inside – I liked the simplicity, and no additional sentiment needed – lots of room for sharing a friendly update!
Project #3 is a fall card, again using the Plaid Tidings 6×6 DSP and the Celebration Tidings Bundle.
Another gorgeous project! Plaid Tidings 6×6 DSP takes center stage again, but the stamped Celebration Die holds its own for sure. Colors here are Cinnamon Cider, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stocks. Blends used for coloring are Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce. Markers used are Early Espresso and Bumblebee.
Thanks for letting me share our team projects! They are beautiful and it’s fun to gather, even if virtually, to encourage and learn from one another. Want to be able to do this? Join my team!
SU! has a promotion going on for new recruits that is a win-win for everyone… for $99 you will get a starter kit worth of products valued at $125 – plus two card sets with instructions & an additional stamp set & Rhinestones. What’s not to like about that? Join my team- and yes, do it NOW so you get all the benefits of this awesome deal. More details below.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- May you have a beautiful day.
- Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply