Today’s card is another using the wonderful Tag Buffet stamp set and using the stocking stamp. It’s so cute, that little stocking! Here’s the card…
These are the stamp sets I used for this card:
- Tag Buffet stamp set for the stocking
- Dove of Hope stamp set for the for the sentiment on front.
- Cherish the Season Stamp set for the pine branches and the inside sentiment
I also used:
- Winter Snow Embossing Folder with Whisper White Craft ink
- Adhesive-So Sweetly Dies – the 3rd smallest, the largest and next to largest
- Ornate Layers Dies for the inside
- Wonder of the Season Combo Pack Ribbon – the Gold cord
- Just Jade Stampin Blends for coloring the stocking, fussy cut and placed on dimensionals
- Pick a Punch for the sentiment tag
- Just Jade cs 3 3/4 x 5 for the front panel run through the Snowflake embossing folder and 4 x 5 1/4 for the inside (this panel should have been a bit larger 4 x 5 3/8
- Tis the Season 6×6 DSP approx.4 x 2 1/2 + 2 1/4 x 6 for the envelope flap
- Whisper White approx. 3 x 4 1/4 and die cut the background for the stocking out of the center 🙂 and approx .4 1/4 x 5 1/4 for the inside die cut
All the layers are adhered with liquid glue except the stocking, which is on dimensionals. Here are more pictures…
And here’s a final picture…
This was a bit of a new format for this card, lots of layering and fairly simple, so wasn’t sure tons of directions were necessary.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Below is a list of the supplies that will take you directly to my online store 😁 Enjoy shopping and creating… When you shop with me, you will receive a SU! item of choice worth $10 when your purchase is over $50. All you have to do is let me know what that is after placing your order (and yes, I WILL reach out to you when your order is placed!)
And now is the perfect time to join my team as well… SU! has this awesome deal going on until Sep 30… take a peek…
- SU! has a promotion going on for new recruits that is a win-win for everyone… for $99 you will get a starter kit worth of products valued at $125 – plus two card sets with instructions & an additional stamp set & Rhinestones. What’s not to like about that? Join my team- and yes, do it NOW so you get all the benefits of this awesome deal. More details below.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.