Hi Everyone – have you visited the UPDATED SU! site yet? Oh my goodness – it’s wonderfully exciting…the techs have worked miracles! AND the new Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog is now live… see that right here…
OK, I have two cards for you today, both using the Ornamental Envelopes stamp set with coordinating dies.
I really appreciate how different and yet how similar these two cards are… similar due to colors mostly, and different as different elements were used from the stamp set.
- stamp the ornaments using Versamark ink on Whisper White panel, sprinkle with silver embossing powder then heat emboss to set.
- Once embossing has cooled sufficiently, color with Stampin’ Blends: Light Misty Moonlight, Lt Highland Heather, Lt Granny Apple Green, and Lt Melon Mambo
- Add a pearl to the one ornament and color with the Lt Misty Moonlight Blends
- Adhere this panel to Pear Pizzazz with liquid glue
- Adhere both of these to Silver Foil sheets with dimensionals
- Place but DO NOT ADHERE on the Pear Pizzazz card base.
- Using your Stamparatus, place the ‘Merry” sentiment and the ornament in the appropriate position, remove the ornament panel and stamp with Versamark ink. sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat set. Again, once cooled, color the ornament with Lt Misty Moonlight and Lt Melon Mambo Blends
- Adhere the ornament panel and your card front is complete :O)
For the inside:
- Stamp the sentiment on a Whisper White panel with Melon Mambo ink. The sentiment comes from Festive Corners stamp set (an awesome versatile stamp set I might add!)
- Because I colored the single ornament on the card front with Blends, the colors bled through – what to do? Cover the offending panel with DSP – this comes from Heartwarming Hugs DSP and coordinates perfectly!
The envelope got the same DSP on the flap and then using a die from the coordinating dies, create this incredibly beautiful edge. Can you see that cuteness?
The card is complete… yay!
Card cuts for Card #1
- Whisper White: 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, 4 x 5 1/4
- Pear Pizzazz 2 3/4 x 4 3/4, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Silver Foil sheet 3 x 5
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP 4x 5 1/4 + 2 1/4 x 6 for envelope flap
Thanks for stopping by
May you have a beautiful day
Create something wonderful and send it to a friend.
OH PS… I’ll share directions for Card #2 tomorrow :O) 😏