Stampin’ Up! is updating the look and function of the online store! Yay!! The store will be updated beginning tomorrow, August 4 with a new look and feel to help you better navigate it while you shop! Here is what you need to know so that you’re all set to shop on August 4!
The new online store will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August. Be aware that the online store will be offline temporarily from midnight until around 7:00 AM MT on August 4 as they transition to the new store. It should be back up and running no later than 7:00 AM MT for ordering from the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!
A few things to know:
- Your account information and passwords will still work with the new site.
- Be sure that you know your current login information so that you can log in right away on Tuesday!
- If you don’t know your login information by heart (or if you do like I do and have it saved to your browser so that you don’t have to remember it every time):
- Log into your account today and then click on “my account” and then “email/passwords” and either record the information that is shown or, if it’s not shown, update your password and then write it down.
- While old bookmarks and links will forward you to the new store, your browser will see it as a “new” site. If you rely on your browser to remember your login information, the first time that you log in, it will not associate the new site with that saved information.
- Be sure that you see my name at the top on the right when you are shopping with me to earn my rewards and benefits for ordering!
If you have trouble logging in on Tuesday:
- Once the new store is up and running on Tuesday, if you have trouble logging in, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. The password reset email will come from email@example.com. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help you ensure that you receive the email.
- Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, Stampin’ Up! can also help you reset your password. Just call them at 1-800-STAMPUP and they’ll be happy to help! Unfortunately, I’m not able to assist with password changes as it’s a security issue for you. But Stampin’ Up! can definitely help you!
Hopefully this will be a seamless transition for you on August 4! I’m looking forward to seeing the new site design too!