Today is TGIF day! Woohoo! For me, it doesn’t matter for everything has changed. Early this morning hubby had a Zoom meeting for Kiwanis. It seems the way we define what day it is, is by the zoom obligations… odd, right? While he was participating in his ZOOM meeting, I created this quick and easy card. I love this new In Color – Magenta Madness… 😁
Made with SU! Notecards and Envelopes, new In Color Magenta Madness (new and available to customers Jun 3) cut to 3 3/8 x 4 7/8, Forever Gold Specialty DSP (new and available to customers Jun 3), Whisper White for the sentiment panel, Greenery Embossing Folder (new and available to customers Jun 3), Tasteful Touches stamp set (new and yes! available to customers Jun 3) for both the sentiment and the sprig. I used Pretty Peacock for stamping.
- The white decorated piece that covers most of the Magenta Madness is one of the gorgeous foils in the Forever Gold Specialty DSP. And yes, it is gold on the other side. Adhere with liquid glue to the Magenta Madness cs, then adhere this to the note card with more liquid glue.
- The next layer is another of the papers in the Forever Gold Specialty DSP. To give it strength to put on dimensionals, I adhered some card stock to the back, then adhered the piece to the front of the card with dimesnionals.
- Stamp your sentiment using Pretty Peacock ink (here I used Night of Navy) and the Many Mates stamp set (new and available to customers Jun 3).Cut that sentiment with a circle from the Tasteful Labels Dies (new and available to customers Jun 3) out of Whisper White. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Stamp the inside with the leaf spray from Tasteful Touches stamp set using Pretty Peacock.
- Stamp the envelope with the same spray.
- Run the Magenta Madness through your embossing machine using the NEW Greenery Embossing Folder (yep! new and available to customers Jun 3). Be sure to spritz the paper lightly with water to get a really nice dry embossing. Isn’t this leaf imprint gorgeous!
Your card is complete and ready to mail. This card is being sent today as a sympathy card. Although the Magenta Madness is bright, it is softened with the overlay of the Foil paper. It still comes across as elegant and prepared with loving care.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.
Shop with me… Now is the perfect time to stock up on those retiring items, many at a reduced price. Please refer to the graphic for that information. And don’t forget the Clearance Rack – it has some really fabulous deals!
The new catalogue goes LIVE Jun 3. My catalogs for the 2020-2021 year should be arriving any day. If you have shopped with me in the last 3 months, you will receive a catalog from me. If you do not have a demonstrator, please, let’s connect so that I may send you the newest of the new 😁
Please use my current host code when shopping with me. That way I will be able to send
you a special surprised from me, worth $10. You must purchase between $50 – $150 to qualify.
HOST CODE J2E4VDGM
Another puzzle complete – this was sooo hard! The colorsvery similar and the pieces were curvy more that anything else. A definite challenge…