Hi Folks! Guess what I received in the mail today… my NEW 2020-2021 ANNUAL CATALOGUE! Woohoo!!! Oh my, so many special new products that I think you are going to love…
Today’s card is made using the brand new Birds and Branches stamp set, the matching Birds and More Dies, Lovely Joy stamp set and Field of Flowers stamp set and the new Just Jade 2020-2021 In Color. Let’s take a peek…
This was fun using so many new products to make this card – got me all fired up!
- Use the diecut for the inset from Birds and More dies to do this gorgeous green piece. The green is one of the new In Colors – Just Jade, kind of a blue-green, wonderful shade.
- Using a sponge dauber, highlight just the leaves/ branches with Shaded Spruce.
- Color the berries with Real Red Stampin’ Blends, then add sparkle with your Wink of Stella.
- Using the Stitched Shapes largest circle die, cut the front of a Whisper White panel. Emboss it with the new Tasteful Texture 3D embossing folder. Adhere the Just Jade diecut to the backside of this panel using liquid glue.
- Cut a length of ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and angle the ends as shown.
- Run snail across the middle portion of the ribbon and wind the A in loops as shown.
- Die cut the banner from the new Tasteful Labels Dies in Sahara Sand. This banner has the same wonderful stitches around it as so many of the stitches dies :o). Adhere to the ribbon with dimensionals
- Lay this on the card front and make note of where to stamp the bird and branch. I used my Stamparatus to do this so it was easy to position the bird in the proper place. I then removed the panel, stamped the more solid bird stamp in stamped off Sahara Sand, then stamped the detail bird portion in So Saffron full strength. Stamp the feet in Black Memento ink. Then stamp the branch in Early Espresso.
- With dimensionals, adhere the panel over this and your card front is complete! Here’s a close-up of the inset and bird.
For the inside…
- Cut a piece of Just Jade 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and adhere to the inside with liquid glue.
- Stamp your sentiment in Sahara Sand on a Whisper White panel – it’s from the new Lovely Day stamp set and the fonts are gorgeous.
- With Garden Green ink, stamp the border from the new Field of Flowers stamp set. Adhere over the Just Jade panel and your card is complete!
For the envelope…
- Cut a piece of Just Jade (new In Color) and run it through the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the envelope flap with liquid glue and trim. Done, done, done!
I love everything about this bird… it looks as though he is outside singing his heart out!
Shop with me using my CURRENT HOST CODE J2E4VDGM and if your purchase is $50- $150 in a single order, you will receive a free item of your choice worth up to $10 😏 Sounds like a deal doesn’t it? And if you shop with me prior to June 1 purchasing $35 worth of product, and you do not have a demonstrator, you will receive a FREE 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue. While you cannot purchase from the NEW Catalog just yet (it goes LIVE June 3), there are some great buys on the Retiring List and in the Clearance Rack – so check those out. To make it easy for you, click on the photo below to get you to my online shopping site. Happy shopping!
Card Cuts for today’s card:
- Thick Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Whisper White panel 4 x 5 1/4 (cut 2)
- Just Jade 4 1/8 x 5 3/8; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 for the diecut
- Sahara Sand scrap about 3 x 3/4 for the banner
Thanks for stopping by
May you have a beautiful day
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card
Leave a Reply