Hi Everyone… Back for my second post of the day – yes, unusual it is! I needed a birthday card and this struck my fancy – today’s card is made using SU! Bonanzas Buddies, Bonanza Dies and Birthday Bonanza DSP. How fun is that!!! This card was inspired by one I saw by
Dawn Olchefske. Thank you Dawn for sharing.
The card cuts are just a bit different and you can see it so clearly in this first photo…
- Bermuda Bay cs 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4. Remove 1″ from each FRONT SIDE
For the card front…
- Cut Grapefruit Grove cs 3 3/8 x 4 1/8 and adhere to from panel with liquid glue
- Cut Birthday Bonanza DSP 3 1/4 x 4 1/8 and adhere to Grapefruit Grove with liquid glue
- The tag is made with Whisper White scrap about 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 – cut with the fabulous tag from the Bonanza Dies
- Stamp your sentiment onto the tag using Memento Black ink and your Stamparatus. I find I get the stamp just so perfectly straight and I don’t have so many mistakes – just sayin’
- Fussy cut – yes, I did say fussy cut… a toucan and balloons from another of the Birthday Bonanza DSP. This is such fun paper!!!
- Attach a Grapefruit Grove twine from the Nature’s Twine set then adhere the tag to the card front with dimensionals. Attach the fussy cut toucan with balloons with liquid glue and dimensionals on the far right of the Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay balloons.
For the inside…
- Cut two (2) Grapefruit Grove cs 1 x 4 1/8 and adhere to the far left and far right sides.
- Cut two (2) Birthday Bonanza DSP 7/8 x 4 and adhere to the Grapefruit Grove panels
- Cut Grapefruit Grove cs 3 1/4 x 4 1/8 and adhere to the center of your inside
- Cut Whisper White cs 3 1/8 x 4. Stamp your sentiment from the Bonanza Buddies stamp set in Memento Black ink. Again I used the Stamparatus to make the sentiment straight and centered.
- Cut a banner using the Bonanza Dies and the Birthday Bonanza DSP and adhere with liquid glue.
YAY! Your card is complete… ready to send to someone with a sense of fun n- and who doesn’t need a bit of fun these days to lighten their heart?
Remember this stamp set, dies and DSP retire as of Jun 2 – and they make a birthday card so easy… Join the fun and order today. Remember to use my CURRENT HOST CODE if your order is between $50 and $150 to receive a free item of your choice worth up to $10 😁😁😁
CURRENT HOST CODE J2E4VDGM
Thanks for stopping by
May you have a beautiful day
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card