Today’s card is made with the amazing Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia stamp set from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. This stamp set has additional options … first there are the two stamp sets, then matching dies and finally an embossing folder. Today we use just the one stamp set and the embossing folder. The card is elegant and depending on the sentiment used, could be for many purposes. This is a thank you card, for I’m grateful for a lot, and during this time especially it seems appropriate to give thanks. Let take a look…
And here are the details on how to make it:
- Smokey Slate card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Night of Navy 4″ x 5 1/4″ (cut 2, one for the inside)
- Silver Foil 4 1/8″ x5 1/8″, 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White 3 7/9″ x 5 1/8″ (for the inside)
- With your embossing buddy, rub one panel of the Night of Navy,. With Versamark ink, stamp the large flower from Good Morning Magnolia, sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat set. Make certain all is glistening silver before setting aside to cool.
Let’s create the inside at this point and come back to the front later.
- Adhere the second panel of Night of Navy to the inside, using liquid glue.
- With your Whisper White cs, stamp the sentiment and leaves with Night of Navy ink. Adhere this panel to the inside Night of Navy.
Now back to the front..
- With the Stitched Rectangles, cut the center of that magnificent magnolia.
- Adhere the larger section of the magnolia to the larger silver foil using snail.
- Adhere the smaller piece to the smaller Silver Foil with snail. Add dimensionals to this piece and adhere to the larger magnolia, matching all of the floral design.
- TIP…Adhering to foil with liquid glue is slippery and the paper often moves. I strongly encourage using snail or dimensionals when adhering to foil papers.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy 2 1/4″ x 6″, spritz with water to soften the paper fibers and run through the Magnolia Lane 3D embossing folder.
- Adhere to the envelope flap with liquid glue and trim.
- Stamp the leaf in the lower left corner of the envelope front with Night of Navy ink. (I might have taken my picture a bit early and didn’t capture this, but I did do it!)
Thanks for stopping by today. Please use my CURRENT HOST CODE XYW2SYNV when shopping with me. With a $50 purchase you will receive an item of your choice of $10 value. If your purchase is over $150, please do not use my host code, as Stampin’ Up! will offer you free product. Just remember, you will still get that free product from me! One item per customer/ month, thank you.
Sale-a-bration is quickly coming to an end – March 31. It’s during this time you receive free product from SU! for every $50 purchase.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card!