Today’s card is made using the Stampin’ Up! Scalloped Notecards and Tulip Builder Punch AND the Pleased as Punch DSP that is a free item when purchasing at least $50 worth of product during the final days of Sale-a-bration.
Before we get to the card… how are you doing? With the health crisis everyone is experiencing, are you feeling closed in or is this a time to “get things done” or a time to meditate or a time to be outside? Before we see the card for today, I will share a picture of myself with our dear English Springer Spaniel Rusty. He is eight but thinks he is 2! We three, hubby was along too, visited a state park nearby and took a wonderful walk. Rusty loved every step and smell! Hubby took the picture so obviously isn’t in it… We live on the East Coast and the water in these photos is leading to Barnegat Bay. Here they are…
Peaceful, right? It is definitely a great place to visit, walk around, feel connected to Mother Nature and our Almighty Maker.
Please follow the guidelines the CDC is recommending. May you and family be safe and stay well.
Now to the card of today…
Does this card shout Spring or what? Here are the details…
- Using the Pleased as Punch DSP, use the Tulip Builder Punch to punch the desired tulips. I did three. What’s kind of fun is the reverse side of this paper is the wonderful green design you see used for the leaves on this card. Pretty neat, huh? Stampin’ Up! does it right!
- Using the Timeless Tulips stamp set, stamp the stems in Granny Apple Green.
- Adhere the Tulip punches… the bottom or tulip on the far right is adhered with liquid glue. The yellow tulip is adhered with one layer of dimensionals. The pink tulip is adhered using two layers of dimensionals.
- Next I placed the leaves: far right is adhered with liquid glue; bottom left tulip is adhered with one layer of dimensionals; the middle leaf is adhered with a double layer of dimensionals.
- Oh I love this bow… it is Petal Pink silver edge ribbon and just really adds a special touch to the card. It was adhered with a dimensional cut in half.
- The sentiment was stamped with the Ornate Thanks stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 1/2′ strip of Whisper White. Trim as shown and adhere with dimesnionals.
- For the inside I adhered a 1/2″ x 5″ strip of the Pleased As Punch DSP to the far right edge. When the card is closed it shows beyond the scalloped edge 🙂 I also stamped the sentiment THANKS from the Ornate Thanks stamp set. CARD IS COMPLETE!!! So fun.
- On the envelope front I stamped the word ‘seriously,’ from the Ornate Thanks stamp set. It helps the individual understand even before opening the card that there is a special note inside.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like… I wish I could see the person who is receiving this card when they open it – but it’s going in the mail. You know how that is…
May you have a beautiful day. Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.