Today’s card is made using the ultra cute Stampin’ Up! Scalloped Notecards and decorated using Ornate Garden Specialty DSP and. the Ornate Borders dies. These notecards come in a package of 20 with scalloped envelopes and in colors: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Light Pink and Terracotta Tile. This card is made using the Old Olive. Here it is…
The card front:
- Cut a piece of the Ornate Garden SDSP 2 3/4″ x 5″. Adhere using liquid glue.
- Using the Ornate Borders Dies, cut a piece 1/2″ x 5″ from Gold Foil. Adhere using liquid glue.
- Cut a strip of the Ornate Garden SDSP 1/2″ x 5″ and adhere to the bottom. This allows this beautiful paper paper to show because of the scalloped edge of the notecard.
- Using the Ornate Layers dies, cut a section from Old Olive cs. Adhere to the inside using liquid glue
- Using a different die from the Ornate Layers Dies, cut a section from Gold Foil. Rub with your embossing buddy to remove any static. Using Versamark ink, stamp the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set, sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat set. Adhere this to the Old Olive piece.
- Since this has used most of the card, prepare a Whisper White piece to slip inside. Here’s what I did with mine – using the Ornate Style stamp set and Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I cut this piece 3″ x 4″.
Voila – card is complete, ready to send an appreciative thank you!
I have had such a fun time using this Ornate Garden Suite. If you are not a demonstrator, this suite will become available to order from me Apr 1. So think about it and let’s connect.. Should you wish to order something now and your order is between $50-$149, please use my current HOST CODEXYW2SYNV to receive an item of your choice worth up to $10. If your order is over $150, don’t use the host code as you will be offered free items to order from Stampin’ Up!. Just remember, I will also send an item of your choice not to exceed $10.
Thanks for stopping by!
May you have a beautiful day. Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card!