Today’s card makes use of the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks and Ornate Borders Dies, and So Very Vellum Specialty DSP and the Eyelet Lace embossing folder. It was inspired by TGIF Challenges #tgifc255. Here it is in all it’s glory – feminine and fresh, bringing a note of thanks to the receiver…
Here are the details for the card front:
- Soft Seafoam 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- So Very Vellum 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, 1/2″ x 3″ strip for the sentiment
- Use the border die from the Ornate Borders dies to create this wonderful delicate edge. Adhere this to the left front of the So Very Vellum SDSP. This takes a very thin line of liquid glue. Adhere this, again with liquid glue, just along where the die edge is attached to the vellum. This is important – if glue is anywhere else on the vellum it will show. You don’t want that!
- Stamp the sentiment from Ornate Thanks with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Angle the one end. Put on dimesionals – I used three – and add to card front. Mine is placed 3/4″ up from the bottom. Add bling with the Noble Peacock Rhinestones. Front is complete!
Inside the card:
- Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″ Stamp the sentiments from the Ornate Thanks stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Soft Seafoam ink. Use a leftover strip from the embossed piece from the envelope flap and adhere to the bottom. This strip is 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Nary a “neked” envelope to be found – right? Right! Cut a piece of Soft Seafoam 2 1/4″ x 6″, spritz lightly with water and run through the Eyelet Lace embossing folder. Adhere to the envelope flap using liquid glue. Trim. The leftover scrap was cut down and used on the inside of the card 🙂
- Stamp the sentiment from Ornate Thanks in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
I love this card! It is just so sweet. I hope you like it too. Remember that this stamp and die set can be yours beginning Apr 1- May 1. It is part of the Early Release Ornate Garden Suite of products. While the items will be be available in the Annual 2020-2021 catalogue, they most likely will not be as a suite of products – and therefore will be more expensive.
I would love to have you shop with me. When you purchase product $50- $149 from me, you receive a free item of choice up to $10. A deal right? Use my current HOST CODE XYW2SYNV.
May you have a beautiful day. Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.